Franco Di Santo

EskWeston

The source of this says it all!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2556550/Franco-is-Di-man-for-Ancelotti.html

Read this, I know it's from The Sun but it has direct quotes from Ancelotti. You can tell Ancelotti isn't just going to give him away on loan.

Chelsea have given the go-ahead to Blackburn to take Franco Di Santo to Ewood Park on a season-long loan deal.

Rovers have been linked with a move for the 20-year-old since the start of the summer and Sam Allardyce was reportedly impressed with what he saw of the Argentinian during Chelsea's pre-season tour of America.

Carlo Ancelotti is thought to be keen on Di Santo but is willing to let him leave Stamford Bridge on loan in order for him to gain some first team experience.

Allardyce will turn to Di Santo in the hunt to replace Roque Santa Cruz, but is believed to have other irons in the fire with Manchester City forward Benjani reportedly another option.

He definatly needs to go on loan if he wants to improve. Not a big fan of him playing for Blackburn i don't think he can handle the Premiership it could reck his confidence even more if he doesnt do the business up there either.. Maybe he should join Stoch @ FC Twente??

<!--quoteo(post=75359:date=30 Jun 2009, 12:53 PM:name=zolayes)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zolayes @ 30 Jun 2009, 12:53 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=75359"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->why dont WE just give him and Stoch more chances ,,,seems other clubs do ....

Pato is 19 Messi was younger when 1st team Bojan 17 I think ...

at least wenger and even fergie are more willing to take a risk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

exactly, but oh well

tbh we will never become that type of club.

I think your wrong mate, with the facilities we have down at Cobham and the progress the Youth team is making every year its only a matter of time we have some youngsters come through the ranks like the Arsenals, Barca & Utd. Just look at what we have produced so far is an achievement considering how much we was spending 3/4 years ago.. Mancienne, Stoch, Woods, Hutchinson are all really close to that First team 1 or 2 are in Ancelotti's plans it seems from Pre-Season already which is a great sign. Losing Frank Nouble to West Ham in my opinion is a great loss just watch his goal against United in the cup on YouTube! There's no way Roman would spend all that money on the academy & Facilities at Cobham if he wasn't planning for the future...

sad day for the future of this football club, he will do nothing major at Blackburn and eventually will receive a substitute role all because ancelotti wants to keep old man sheva.

r.i.p di santo

How do you know he wont be a revelation at blackburn like when man utd loaned jonny evans to sunderland he went back to man utd a premiership expierenced player. If di santo is the wonderkid everyone thinks he will show glimses of his ability at blackburn. I want to watch our youngster's competing at the highest level the level we need them at.

Breaking news on SkySports news he is set to join Blackburn on loan!

Dissapointed if true. Really wanted him to have a crack this season.

However if it is happening i hope he gets the games he needs. If he gets his head down works hard and bangs the goals in for Blackburn then it could turn things around for him come next season. I do believe with his quality given the playing time he can become an excellant striker, so lets see.

Dissapointed if true. Really wanted him to have a crack this season.

However if it is happening i hope he gets the games he needs. If he gets his head down works hard and bangs the goals in for Blackburn then it could turn things around for him come next season. I do believe with his quality given the playing time he can become an excellant striker, so lets see.

I hope he doesnt end up like Sahar at Pompey.