Franco Di Santo

EskWeston

Let´s just Wait and see what happend with Pre Season... The problem is that he is lossing his opportunites last year and this years.... so we may sale him...

according to ChelseaTV the same players who were involved on Saturday are gonna be involved in Amsterdam on friday..(plus Benayoun & Zhirkov and minus Cech obviously) including Di Santo..so he will have atleast one more chance to show "something".

lot of clubs interested in him? including Feyenoord

The Rotterdam side are in the market for a new striker following the retirement of Roy Makaay earlier this summer and head coach Mario Been supposedly sees Di Santo as the perfect replacement.

"The team is looking pretty good at the moment. We only need one more striker and we're done on the transfer market. Di Santo is indeed one of the players we're interested in, but there's a lot of competition in the race for his signature," said Beenhakker to Voetbal International.

with all these clubs interested in him, it would make it a hell of a lot easier to sell him if he fails against Ajax, and we could also maybe be able to gain a more larger amount of money for him also.

Carlo Ancelotti is preparing to let Chelsea starlet Franco Di Santo go as he looks to bring in another big-name striker this summer.

Dutch club Feyenoord want 21-year-old Di Santo while Wigan, Blackburn and FC Twente are also interested in the Argentinian forward.

Di Santo was loaned out to Blackburn last season and Chelsea are likely to only be open to loan deals this time.

But it is a clear sign that they want another forward to compete with Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka as England under-21 prospect Daniel Sturridge is their only other option.

Chelsea are keen on Liverpool's Fernando Torres but Anfield boss Roy Hodgson insists he is going nowhere.

Chelsea are also looking at Inter Milan's Mario Balotelli who is a £24m target for big-spending Manchester City who remain favourites to sign the temperamental 19-year-old.

Inter president Massimo Moratti said: "At this moment there are contacts with Manchester City, but we must find an agreement that satisfies us and them."

------------------------------

Source:- Mirror Football

------------------------------

Nothing about getting Neymar or Aguero?? :mouthclosed:

Guest THE BEAST

yes please just let him go i won't care if we didn't replace him

• 2 weeks later...

Dissapointed in the lad, and i am somewhat sad to say this, but Franco hasn't got the skill now to be at Chelsea. Has the potential to go far under the right manager who has time for his development, but that isn't the kind of club Chelsea is now. Same thing with Carlton Cole (who i don't rate though), should have kept Nouble instead, but may aswell sell and give someone younger to be on the list for example Lalkovich, Tore, Mitrovic, etc.

I watched our pre-season's games against Palace and Amsterdam, and i have been really disapointed about him...

For myself, he was the worst player of our starting 11.

I found him so slow, clumsy, etc...

I don't see in him potential which allows him to play for Chelsea, even as a substitute.

That's why I hope we can sell him at a good price...