• Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Costa (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Watching that Matic goal again, did Hazard intentionally not want to give the ball to Costa in the build-up? It looked like Costa wanted to take it but Hazard dribbled away with it and set up Matic instead.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I've no idea either.

Thanks but the whole game is probably too big to download on my connection. I usually just download the highlights (MOTD or otherwise) when we have a good/important result and store them on my computer so I can remember and look at the high points of any Chelsea season whenever I want.

I'm weird...

If you can get iplayer you don't have to download to watch. Only reason I say that is it was a cracking match -comparable in a way to the other 4-2 over Barca- watched it twice more already :D

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Watching that Matic goal again, did Hazard intentionally not want to give the ball to Costa in the build-up? It looked like Costa wanted to take it but Hazard dribbled away with it and set up Matic instead.

He knew Diego was going to blast it over :P

Tottenham played well but both there goals came out of nothing and I can't in my hungover state remember them creating that much. Having all the possession and winning the corner count well so fucking what. With a little better finishing we could have had six Alonso and Costa missing late chances. As for Jenas I don't blame him for his Spurs bias he's just another average player turned average pundit he's so bland he makes the likes of Keown, Phillip bloody Neville and Kevin Kilbane sound edgy. The best pundit is rugbys Brian Moore who has the knowledge of an ex pro and a fan's passion and he's a Chelsea fan. He had a heart attack recently so get well soon Mooro.

It's funny my phone was red hot from Rottenham fans when they beat us 2-0 and after last Sunday's loss been very quite for the past 24 hours and none of them are answering my calls or texts. :D

1 hour ago, Jason said:

He prob is fed up the amount of times over the last few months that Costa has ruined one of his moves he has set up and it is not even an exaggeration the amount of times Hazard has done something magical, only for Costa to fuck up the move.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He knew Diego was going to blast it over :P

27 minutes ago, Stats said:

He prob is fed up the amount of times over the last few months that Costa has ruined one of his moves he has set up and it is not even an exaggeration the amount of times Hazard has done something magical, only for Costa to fuck up the move.

I'm sensing a palpable discord. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Yeah noticed it on highlights, he actually dribbled past Costa, his own teammate :lol: Glad he did, there was no way Costa was gonna do anything useful in that position, he was back to goal and his only options would have been to play it back to the flank or do some kind of 1-2 flick back to Hazard, which wouldn't have worked with him.

3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

If you can get iplayer you don't have to download to watch. Only reason I say that is it was a cracking match -comparable in a way to the other 4-2 over Barca- watched it twice more already :D

Yeah, I rewatched it today and watched the highlight about half a dozen times already. Haven't been this excited about a result probably since the 2-0 against Liverpool :D 

You guys gotta read this thread, this is JUST before Matic ends their season. You can just feel the anger and resentment towards our team.

I just cannot stop laughing at these reactions man :lol::lol::lol:

We are the ultimate bane of their existence. 

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-hotspur-v-chelscum-fa-cup-semi-final.21012/page-61

32 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

You guys gotta read this thread, this is JUST before Matic ends their season. You can just feel the anger and resentment towards our team.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-hotspur-v-chelscum-fa-cup-semi-final.21012/page-61

:lol: One of them said Lloris should have saved the goal :lol:

[/url]

This is from another Spurs forum and my personal favourite :D
I can't stop laughing.

"We are too nice, we need to sign someone who will shag Kane's pregnant wife just for a laugh, we also need someone in the team to racially abuse black players. Maybe even throw in a good player who beats his wife every now and then....that seems to be how you win thropies....
Can't fault that performance, simply got to hang this result on Pochettinos head and a little bad luck thrown in!!!"

5 minutes ago, Beigl said:

This is from another Spurs forum and my personal favourite :D
I can't stop laughing.

"We are too nice, we need to sign someone who will shag Kane's pregnant wife just for a laugh, we also need someone in the team to racially abuse black players. Maybe even throw in a good player who beats his wife every now and then....that seems to be how you win thropies....
Can't fault that performance, simply got to hang this result on Pochettinos head and a little bad luck thrown in!!!"

classy as always, karnts

55 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

not even going to bother reading it, already can imagine the hate and bias, Chelscum, really??? idiots

12 hours ago, Stats said:

Been saying this for ages. In fact, just before this game started on the post match thread with us and United, I was saying how important it is to have a Pogba/Dembele type of player in long run. Dembele provides so much protection and provides all the substance for their main attacking threat to do their job. Although we won, the we were outplayed throughout that match is worrying. It s good when we use the counter to advantage but to develop as a really top side, it is important that we know to use the ball in important matches because we were getting picked off throughout the match regularly.

I said before on here that Dembele is the best CM in the league for me. He can dribble, protects the back 4, lays off passes. It helps them that Dembele and Wanyama are so phycially big too. Kante is brilliant but even him is vulnerable to losing the ball. So yeah, hopefully a Naingollan type player can come in.

you forgot to add karnt to Dembele´s qualities