• Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/23/2017 at 4:54 PM, Beigl said:

This is from another Spurs forum and my personal favourite :D
I can't stop laughing.

"We are too nice, we need to sign someone who will shag Kane's pregnant wife just for a laugh, we also need someone in the team to racially abuse black players. Maybe even throw in a good player who beats his wife every now and then....that seems to be how you win thropies....
Can't fault that performance, simply got to hang this result on Pochettinos head and a little bad luck thrown in!!!"

I think our younger fans are beginning to realise why us older fans hate Tottenham so much. Everything about them makes my skin crawl especially there fans. And as for racially abusing black players here's some songs that those twats sang regularly to Sol Campbell.

never seen Campbell with a bird" and "Sol, Sol, wherever you may be/You're on the verge of lunacy/And we don't give a f*** if you're hanging from a tree/You Judas c*** with HIV."

"He's big/He's black/He takes it up the crack/Sol Campbell, Sol Campbell.

http://metro.co.uk/2008/12/10/spurs-fans-held-in-sol-racist-chants-case-237513/

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:06 PM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

You guys gotta read this thread, this is JUST before Matic ends their season. You can just feel the anger and resentment towards our team.

I just cannot stop laughing at these reactions man :lol::lol::lol:

We are the ultimate bane of their existence. 

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-hotspur-v-chelscum-fa-cup-semi-final.21012/page-61

Matic goal -  ''Lloris should have saved that'' :D