• Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

RIP

FB_IMG_1491112225350.jpg

Spurs are like a tick we cant remove, God i hate them, it really shows what a great job Pochettino has done with them, we simply can´t let them catch us, no farking way.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Should think of what we'll do IF the worst really happens...

Even if we were to lose to city we'd still be 4 points clear with 8 games left to play. It would add pressure yes but we would still have to drop points in 2 games and that's with the assumption that Tottenham and City win all their remaining games which i highly doubt they will.

3 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Even if we were to lose to city we'd still be 4 points clear with 8 games left to play. It would add pressure yes but we would still have to drop points in 2 games and that's with the assumption that Tottenham and City win all their remaining games which i highly doubt they will.

I meant IF Spurs win the league...

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Just preparing in case apocalypse decides to strike...

Dude, we are chelsea. IF you want to win the league, you cant have fear of anything. This defeat can happened anytime and we played well. shit happens

if players think like you, we are fucked. 

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

Dude, we are chelsea. IF you want to win the league, you cant have fear of anything. This defeat can happened anytime and we played well. shit happens

if players think like you, we are fucked. 

lol The players wouldn't even think of that IF Spurs win it...different when viewing from fans' perspective.

On a more serious note, I don't disagree that we played well yesterday and while performing well is good, it's all about picking up results at this point. There's not much point in playing well but not picking up the results. Pray that yesterday was just really one of those days and not something worse.

Man City have an embarrassing defense. We have a defense that (as we saw yesterday) is capable of embarrassing mistakes.

Which one will come out on top? Find out on the next episode of Premier League!!!

Seriously, though, if Hazard plays like he did against Palace he should wreak havoc. Personally, really hate playing against City. I hate when teams boss possession against us which they always do. You know the cunt Aguero will turn up as he loves to do against us.

Althgh I dread it, I expect a lot of sitting back, absorbing pressure, and hitting them on the break. I'd love to see us surprise them and go all out attack like we did yesterday.