• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

3 hours ago, DYC. said:

there's no reason to fear them at all

its this kind of mentality and cockiness that can fark you over, in no way should we take City lightly, not with all the quality players they have, today´s loss should serve as big warning that nothing is won yet and we can´t take anything for granted, it will bite you in the ass. Cheers

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

its this kind of mentality and cockiness that can fark you over, in no way should we take City lightly, not with all the quality players they have, today´s loss should serve as big warning that nothing is won yet and we can´t take anything for granted, it will bite you in the ass. Cheers

Exactly they're capable of getting a result. Shouldn't fear them but shouldn't doubt their ability either. Today a example of that!

Interested to know how many here would take a draw here right now? 

I probably would. Avoiding defeat means that the title is between us and Spuds and I just don't think Spurs have what it takes to push us all the way. If we can put City out of it I would breathe more easily. 

2 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

I probably would. Avoiding defeat means that the title is between us and Spuds and I just don't think Spurs have what it takes to push us all the way. If we can put City out of it I would breathe more easily. 

Draw sounds like a defeat.

Look at the goal difference...

3 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

I'd be more than satisfied with a draw tbh.

6 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

If we were away then maybe. But at home I want only the W.

Jim Holden in the Sunday Express.... ''Chelsea's next match is away to Manchester City on Wednesday. Another defeat.....''

I don't know how some of them become Journalists, it must be like  ''collect three tokens from cereal boxes and you can write for our paper''.

17 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

I still don't fear because I don't fear Spurs to be fair. 

If it was City or United behind us that have experience I would be more worried. 

But our real contender is Spurs, and to them I don't fear, because they are not going to keep winning all games from here till the end of the season. They will draw or even lose. 

32 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I still don't fear because I don't fear Spurs to be fair. 

If it was City or United behind us that have experience I would be more worried. 

But our real contender is Spurs, and to them I don't fear, because they are not going to keep winning all games from here till the end of the season. They will draw or even lose. 

Spurs are not spurs anymore. They have been consistent whole season and they have good coach. If we keep losing points, they will catch us soon. We should not underestimate them.

Currently our only main rival are Spurs which was seen in both PL games.

Our fixtures are super difficult and even if spurs lose one of next games, we will have to be at our very very best agaisnt city, united, everton and soton, because every draw now on will feel like a loss.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Spurs are not spurs anymore. They have been consistent whole season and they have good coach. If we keep losing points, they will catch us soon. We should not underestimate them.

Currently our only main rival are Spurs which was seen in both PL games.

Our fixtures are super difficult and even if spurs lose one of next games, we will have to be at our very very best agaisnt city, united, everton and soton, because every draw now on will feel like a loss.

Spurs weak mentality. Seen in Europe already. I don't fear them. 

Title is done and dusted for me. 

1 hour ago, manpe said:

If we were away then maybe. But at home I want only the W.

Some just want the D. :D

We can't settle for a draw. We can't boost Spurs' momentum even more now. 5 point gap with eight to go that's too close. We have tougher games ahead.