• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Happy to see Conte make a few changes, but slightly disappointed to see Costa start.

Just hope he's got his shooting boots on tonight and we bounce back after Saturday.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to me like their going to play an offensive 3-4-3. Clichy stones kompany as a back three Fernandinho and Delph in midfield Navas and Sane as the wide players, Silva, De Bruyne as CM's and Aguero up top. 

Do it please, because i can't understand people that want Costa on the bench when the substitute is Batshuayi.

I want him bench for anyone at this point. Has been a shadow of himself for a while and is very fortunate to have not been dropped long term after a number of poor games.

Just now, LAM09 said:

I want him bench for anyone at this point. Has been a shadow of himself for a while and is very fortunate to have not been dropped long term after a number of poor games.

You'd have a point if we had a competent option on the bench, but we don't, that's the reality.

You'd have a point if we had a competent option on the bench, but we don't, that's the reality.

I honestly can't understand anyone that can form an opinion over a CF that has hardly played. 15 mins here & there plus the odd cup outing isn't going to build confidence or show much.

Just hope Costa shuts me up with a fantastic performance.

1 minute ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

We will never have unless we spend time getting someone to be at that level. A replacement for a starting 11 would never want to be on the bench and that is why Lukaku left. You need to give him equal number of chances. And yes one or 2 starts after long periods of sitting on the bench in FA cup doesn't count.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I honestly can't understand anyone that can form an opinion over a CF that has hardly played. 15 mins here & here plus the odd cup outing is going to build confidence or show much.

Just hope Costa shuts me up with a fantastic performance.

Mate, he isn't playing because he is not impressing in training, or do you have doubts about Conte's fairness?

And i think he will, he is due to a great performance, even Messi have bad strings of games; ffs we supported Torres while he coudn't score to save his life.

5 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

We will never have unless we spend time getting someone to be at that level. A replacement for a starting 11 would never want to be on the bench and that is why Lukaku left. You need to give him equal number of chances. And yes one or 2 starts after long periods of sitting on the bench in FA cup doesn't count.

I never said someone on the same level of the starter equivalent, i said someone competent, reliable, like Begovic, Willian and Matic/Fábregas when they come from the bench.

And Lukaku can feck off, he doesn't have the level to be a starter for us.

Mate, he isn't playing because he is not impressing in training, or do you have doubts about Conte's fairness?
And i think he will, he is due to a great performance, even Messi have bad strings of games; ffs we supported Torres while he coudn't score to save his life.

I think the problem is, he wasn't a Conte signing. It's clear as day now.