• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

This is a banana skin match for sure mainly because West Ham are such an unpredictable side. They can look decent one week and embarrassingly poor the next. If our defenders switch off for even a moment Lanzini and Carroll are going to get opportunities to score. That's really the only area I'm concerned about - the defense. Think we'll be fine in midfield (I'm expecting Matic to come back in as it's an away game) and I don't think they have the quality in defense to deal with our attack.

All about how we deal with Carroll. We dominate midfield and starve him of service and they have basically no goal threat with Antonio suspended.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a banana skin match for sure mainly because West Ham are such an unpredictable side. They can look decent one week and embarrassingly poor the next. If our defenders switch off for even a moment Lanzini and Carroll are going to get opportunities to score. That's really the only area I'm concerned about - the defense. Think we'll be fine in midfield (I'm expecting Matic to come back in as it's an away game) and I don't think they have the quality in defense to deal with our attack.

All about how we deal with Carroll. We dominate midfield and starve him of service and they have basically no goal threat with Antonio suspended.

I hope not. Kante and Matic shouldn't be in same midfield, unless they're part of a three.

That's the thing I hate about West Ham, but also about sides like Stoke.

They literally bend over for City, Arsenal and ManUtd but they'll give their all against us. West Ham got fucked by City 2 times in a cup game and PL game, Arsenal and United. 

Andy Carroll will turn into Messi against us and that bald Welsh cunt, I forgot his name, will score as he always does against us.

21 hours ago, Jason said:

Easier said than done considering we don't tend to outplay sides away like we do at home.

If we press high and have Cesc, Pedro and Eden starting we will have a field day, i would honestly be more worried about this one if it was at home. The slick big pitch at the London stadium makes it almost impossible for WHU to contain superior footballing sides as we seen vs Arsenal and City twice. Also playing a high line will nullify Carroll for most of the game, if he beats Cesar in the air on the half way line its not that big a deal.

8 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

That's the thing I hate about West Ham, but also about sides like Stoke.

They literally bend over for City, Arsenal and ManUtd but they'll give their all against us. West Ham got fucked by City 2 times in a cup game and PL game, Arsenal and United. 

Andy Carroll will turn into Messi against us and that bald Welsh cunt, I forgot his name, will score as he always does against us.

Sorry but that's rubbish, we have a better record vs Stoke than all them teams. 

Furthermore with the exception of Newcastle away can you name one fixture we fare a lot worse than the fellow top 6?

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Sorry but that's rubbish, we have a better record vs Stoke than all them teams. 

Furthermore with the exception of Newcastle away can you name one fixture we fare a lot worse than the fellow top 6?

Agree. Have no idea where people think every average side plays well against us but bad against our rivals. It's nonsense. 

Watford beat Arsenal 2-1 at the Emirates the last two seasons. Burnley beat Liverpool. Etc

5 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

Agree. Have no idea where people think every average side plays well against us but bad against our rivals. It's nonsense. 

Watford beat Arsenal 2-1 at the Emirates the last two seasons. Burnley beat Liverpool. Etc

Totally agree really pisses me off cliche or not anything can happen in 90 minutes. Wigan a team who got relegated beat Man City in the 2013 cup final.

3 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Totally agree really pisses me off cliche or not anything can happen in 90 minutes. Wigan a team who got relegated beat Man City in the 2013 cup final.

It's all about teams applying themselves to each match regards of the opponent. Leicester V Liverpool was a prime example of one team wanting to win more.

I've got this history of walking/talking/having full conversations in my sleep which either scares my Mrs shitless or makes her pee herself laughing. Anyways I apparently sat up in bed during the night and shouted Mose get in son! And turned to the Mrs and said I knew he would hurt himself one day doing that fuckin sumersault!

Now I aint no Mystic Meg but theres been times these things come true! Lets hope the flip comes off OK!!

Heard chatter about some of the old faces might be getting togeher for a friendly gathering with some pikeys but seen reports that all the segregation problems are sorted now so dunno whats going on.

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2016-17-race-for-a-cl-spot-again.29269/page-82

Chelsea - 86
Arsenal - 82
Man City - 80
Spurs - 77
United - 75
Liverpool - 69

I can foresee us having a good run in but our failings mid season will ultimately mean Chelsea will pip us to the title like in 2015.

Arsenal second.... mmmm ?

Really worried about this game. West Ham away is always very tough place to go, especially for us. If Carroll plays I think we are in trouble. Must win but our away form is worrying lately.

On 04/03/2017 at 5:33 AM, Unionjack said:

I've got this history of walking/talking/having full conversations in my sleep which either scares my Mrs shitless or makes her pee herself laughing. Anyways I apparently sat up in bed during the night and shouted Mose get in son! And turned to the Mrs and said I knew he would hurt himself one day doing that fuckin sumersault!

Now I aint no Mystic Meg but theres been times these things come true! Lets hope the flip comes off OK!!

Heard chatter about some of the old faces might be getting togeher for a friendly gathering with some pikeys but seen reports that all the segregation problems are sorted now so dunno whats going on.

Mate you just made me pee myself laughing with that image of someone saying that in the middle of the night! 

1 minute ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Mate you just made me pee myself laughing with that image of someone saying that in the middle of the night! 

Done it since I was a kid. Used to leave the house and wake up miles away from home Scared my old dear shitless..

The Mrs thought I was joking for awhile and would get pissed off at me but realizes now I must be a psychoas she often tells me I need my head testing lol I've come out with some right random stuff. Sometime my talkings real clear and others I mumble

I just hope I havent put the whammy on his flip! Would be great to see him do a couple!