• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Matic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Ake said a while back he feels his best position is CM I would like to see conte try this out against West ham I have lost confidence in matic now but I think conte will play Kante and Matic has midfielder duo against the hammers 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Pizy said:

I noticed that Andy Carroll didnt play today. Wonder if he'll play against us. If not, both he and Antonio would be out who are their only real goal threats.

Same team as today, please!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.teamtalk.com/news/bilic-fighting-to-have-carroll-fit-to-face-chelsea/amp

Sound like Carroll could play I hope Zouma plays in that RCB instead of apzi I can see west ham pump alot of balls into the box in that RCB area if apzi plays there's one thing Carroll good at is heading the ball 

West Ham are always dangerous.
They knocked us out of the EFL cup, albeit we were a little under strength.
The year before we beat them 1-0 but they gave Mourinho a scare.
Always a dangerous side, even though they can't reach the top of English football.

They looked atrocious against Watford yesterday and that was with Antonio playing. Without him we should really be easing to 3 points. I actually think Swansea in current form are a more dangerous side.

**MATCH DAY GOING FANS** 
I would really appreciate if you could take a few minutes to answer my questionnaire for my university dissertation.

I am researching the buying behaviour of match day going fans and factors that would influence them to spend more on tickets.

So glad that Antonio is suspended for them. 3 points is a must.

Would like to see us go unchanged from Swansea.

Cesc offers us so much more control than Matic. Links up better with Hazard too and the whole team plays better and we seem to have less defending to do as we are on the front foot.

9 minutes ago, George Forrester said:
**MATCH DAY GOING FANS** 
I would really appreciate if you could take a few minutes to answer my questionnaire for my university dissertation.

I am researching the buying behaviour of match day going fans and factors that would influence them to spend more on tickets.

How much you getting payed for this? 

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

How much you getting payed for this? 

nothing? unfortunately i have to write a 10,000 project on research, so thought i would do it on something im interested in. 

its my own questionnaire for my university dissertation.I'm in my final year at Bournemouth uni, hoping some fellow Chelsea fans can help me out as I need over 100 responses.  

6 minutes ago, George Forrester said:

nothing? unfortunately i have to write a 10,000 project on research, so thought i would do it on something im interested in. 

its my own questionnaire for my university dissertation.I'm in my final year at Bournemouth uni, hoping some fellow Chelsea fans can help me out as I need over 100 responses.  

You've been banned from other forums for being a spammer.

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

We could be in for a long long night on Monday...

Or we just do what City did twice and completely outplay them, cutting the supply line.

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

Or we just do what City did twice and completely outplay them, cutting the supply line.

Easier said than done considering we don't tend to outplay sides away like we do at home.