Alex Sandro

iceboy

11 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I know shit from Italian, apart from "cazzo" obviously, but I just opened the news and understood it completely. The sense, the figures, the Chelsea in there, just a question, is La Repubblica reliable ?

Honestly, we should drop whatever it takes to have at least one elite wing-back. The axis of Hazard and Alex Sandro is the best in the world including both left and right side. We can get away with Kante and Bakayoko combo with such quality on the side.

Elite signing, therefore unlikely to happen.

I'm not from Italy but the source has 3m followers... If that speaks to credibility? 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would a massive club like Juve be willing to sell one of their best players? It makes no sense? We're a big club as well, but why would Sandro want to move clubs? Sounds way too implausible and too good to be true.

41 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Why would a massive club like Juve be willing to sell one of their best players? It makes no sense? We're a big club as well, but why would Sandro want to move clubs? Sounds way too implausible and too good to be true.

Sounds like nonsense, but who knows. Sometimes crazy things just happens.

Alex Sandro fancies a move to Stamford Bridge and Chelsea owner is ready to sanction the deal. (La Repubblica) #CFC

Chelsea are reportedly ready to table an improved bid worth between £48-52.5m for juventus defender Alex Sandro. (La Repubblica) #CFC

Chelsea owner is ready to hand Sandro a deal worth £4.5m/year to move to Stamford Bridge. (La Repubblica) #CFC

£48-52 for him :blink: wtf 

20 minutes ago, milka said:

Alex Sandro fancies a move to Stamford Bridge and Chelsea owner is ready to sanction the deal. (La Repubblica) #CFC

Chelsea are reportedly ready to table an improved bid worth between £48-52.5m for juventus defender Alex Sandro. (La Repubblica) #CFC

Chelsea owner is ready to hand Sandro a deal worth £4.5m/year to move to Stamford Bridge. (La Repubblica) #CFC

Totally worth it if true. 

36 minutes ago, milka said:

Most likely fake, apparently republica aren't well informed about transfers.

Not sure why but there is plenty of talk Allegri wants De Sciglio. Juve fans are furious, because appartently he would be starter and he isnt even good player. 

Dont forget Juve also has Spinazzola on loan who is in great form, so I hear.

If we pay the ridiculous fee of 50m for fullback (which is totaly worth for Sandro), I honestly dont see why they wouldnt sell. 

And there are players who would like to play for Chelsea, albeit in very small numbers. Just maybe Sandro is one. 

If we pull this one off, would be realy realy good day.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

because according to this source, he's the one who wants to leave

48 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

50mln we should pay it, its our only position where we dont have good player.

Citation needed for this. I find Alonso better than Moses and Matic for example.

10 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

FFFFFFFFFUUU____KKKKK!!!

That's a lot already. 

If they don't want to sell for 60 million I think it's going beyond ridicules above that. 

Unless we submit 60 million plus Matic. 

But hey if Van is worth 60 million pounds, I would go as high as that. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You