Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Alex Sandro


iceboy
 Share
Followers 3

Recommended Posts

Dream signing but will never happen. Emenalo could've taken him for peanuts before he went at Juventus but decided to get Baba who from my memories when he was here was atrocious.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best option out there, but Im quite positive we will land Alba. 

Not bad at all, Hazard-Alba would be interesting to see indeed, but Alba had big drop in form this season, so we will see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Best option out there, but Im quite positive we will land Alba. 
Not bad at all, Hazard-Alba would be interesting to see indeed, but Alba had big drop in form this season, so we will see.


Alaba is the best option around, but I'll keep that in my dreams. [emoji1]
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LAM09 said:

 


Alaba is the best option around, but I'll keep that in my dreams. emoji1.png

 

I would take Sandro over Alaba any day. Much more physical player. Better crosser and defender. Alaba has advantage is passing and shooting tho.

But Alba will do too, if he repeats former seasons at barca.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be awesome if we can attract players like Alaba or Alex Sandro but I highly doubt they are ready to switch Barca and Juve for Chelsea. Unrealistic. But sometimes just happens.

Link to post
Share on other sites
I would take Sandro over Alaba any day. Much more physical player. Better crosser and defender. Alaba has advantage is passing and shooting tho.
But Alba will do too, if he repeats former seasons at barca.


I'd be very worried by Alba playing in the EPL.
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, zekinjo said:

It would be awesome if we can attract players like Alaba or Alex Sandro but I highly doubt they are ready to switch Barca and Juve for Chelsea. Unrealistic. But sometimes just happens.

Alaba - Bayern

Alba - Barca.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Don't get your hopes up folks. Friendly reminder that Chelsea chased Baba Rahman all summer in 2015 when Juve bought Alex Sandro effortless for 5m€ more. 

Why is that even relevant?

How do you know it didn't have anything to do with 3rd party agreements? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Why is that even relevant?

How do you know it didn't have anything to do with 3rd party agreements? 

Juve bought 100% of his rights if that's what you are asking. Didn't Chelsea buy players with multiple owners before from Brazil and Portugal? 

I won't believe in this. The time to buy Alex Sandro was in 2015. I was writing this two years that we should go for him so I would be ecstatic if this was true but it probably isn't. And Chelsea don't buy best players from top clubs anymore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Juve bought 100% of his rights if that's what you are asking. Didn't Chelsea buy players with multiple owners before from Brazil and Portugal? 

I won't believe in this. The time to buy Alex Sandro was in 2015. I was writing this two years that we should go for him so I would be ecstatic if this was true but it probably isn't. And Chelsea don't buy best players from top clubs anymore. 

Chelsea don't buy top players period any more lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Juve bought 100% of his rights if that's what you are asking. Didn't Chelsea buy players with multiple owners before from Brazil and Portugal? 

I won't believe in this. The time to buy Alex Sandro was in 2015. I was writing this two years that we should go for him so I would be ecstatic if this was true but it probably isn't. And Chelsea don't buy best players from top clubs anymore. 

No they haven't

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jason locked this topic
  • Jason unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...