Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Don't get your hopes up folks. Friendly reminder that Chelsea chased Baba Rahman all summer in 2015 when Juve bought Alex Sandro effortless for 5m€ more. 

Why is that even relevant?

How do you know it didn't have anything to do with 3rd party agreements? 

19 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Why is that even relevant?

How do you know it didn't have anything to do with 3rd party agreements? 

Juve bought 100% of his rights if that's what you are asking. Didn't Chelsea buy players with multiple owners before from Brazil and Portugal? 

I won't believe in this. The time to buy Alex Sandro was in 2015. I was writing this two years that we should go for him so I would be ecstatic if this was true but it probably isn't. And Chelsea don't buy best players from top clubs anymore. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Juve bought 100% of his rights if that's what you are asking. Didn't Chelsea buy players with multiple owners before from Brazil and Portugal? 

I won't believe in this. The time to buy Alex Sandro was in 2015. I was writing this two years that we should go for him so I would be ecstatic if this was true but it probably isn't. And Chelsea don't buy best players from top clubs anymore. 

Chelsea don't buy top players period any more lol 

10 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

No they haven't

35 minutes ago, the wes said:

Hope that quote is not true, how can you not pay that money for him, it's not even that much for an already world class player wtf

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

But they will pay 100 for lukaku lmao 

I want to give Emenalo and Marina the benefit of the doubt this time and say this is not true, because if it is, those 2 need to be sacked asap.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

why should Juve even sell him? He is vital for their system and they are in no need to sell. . Given their strong position 50m € sounds about right. 

Yeah, I think they only have Asamoah for playing instead of Sandro, there is not much logic behind Juve wanting to sell him, but still, would be massive signing for us if it happens.

The reports about Bertrand joining man city are starting to appear more and more often, looks like Meny wants go somewhere or could probably stay at Monaco, they really won't sell cheap as they already sold Silva, I think they will try their best to keep their star players, if not, they will try to take as much as big sum they can for them, something that could've stopped our interest in Bakayoko maybe, if the rumours are true.

We aren't paying 100m for Lukaku, calm down. Plus, spending mega money on a 25 goal a season striker is a bit different that spending mega money on a fullback. Much easier to find them than top strikers.

10 minutes ago, Georgy said:

I want to give Emenalo and Marina the benefit of the doubt this time and say this is not true, because if it is, those 2 need to be sacked asap.

I believe Marina can be anything but being ed woodward. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You