Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/25/2017 at 10:49 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Most people put Macello ahead of Sandro but I'd have Alaba right up there with the Madrid man.

Nonsense! According this forum the best LB in the world is Filipe Luis! :P

Speaking of, can we please not go down that rabbit hole again and start making similar claims about Sandro? He's clearly a very good player who's** evolved well and has had an excellent season with Juve, but he's still got a lot to prove before he seriously starts to be mentioned in the same breathe as Marcello and Alaba. 

EDIT: **Who's as in "he has"! The internet has destroyed my knowledge of grammar... 

People expect this deal to happen in space of few minutes that's not how it works. First of all maybe we have signed him already who knows? The media push a story so we have DiMarzio who pretty much started this "Sandro to Chelsea" but he hasn't said a single think since then,why? Because it's a BIG TRANSFER he also puts his reputation on the line just like he did last summer with Pogba. So let's say Sandro stays at Juventus and most of you would get mad at RomeAgresti,La Stampa,Sky and etc but not one of them has said that it's a done deal they have just said that "Chelsea is close to signing Alex Sandro" we might hear about it just minutes before Chelsea announces the deal but the story is promising and i'm certain that he wants to sign for us and we should all be just a bit more patient.

Juventus have no intention of letting Alex Sandro go. In the coming days, however, Chelsea could make a new offer for the Brazilian [Sky]

Chelsea are ready to close the deal for Alex Sandro in the coming hours. Juve tried to renew his deal but he wants to leave.[Sky]

Sky has lost it but the problem they don't say who said it because none of this came from DiMarzio.

So this is from were this news came from i asked him about the news we will see if he responds,right now i'm at Sky.It but there is nothink so he probably got this from some random guy at Twitter where in his bio says "Sky Sports Journalist" which means nothink there a good amount of people at Sky Sports who are unreliable.

Just can't imagine Juve turning down the reported money we're offering. Considering how cheap they've been recently when they themselves dip into the market. Higuain aside, you normally see them putting in lowball offers for players or getting players in on free's. They also use the loan market effectively and pay for transfers in installments.

Just can't picture them turning down a world record transfer fee for a defender. If this doesn't come off its probably because this whole thing was a ruse to begin with and we were never after him at all. Just some agent  playing the media for a new contract.

Of course they don't want to sell him, he's one of the best LB's in the world, but if the player wishes to go they cannot do much about it. Same mindset as if we are offering truck loads and he chooses to stay, not much can be done.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You