Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

don't know how news- or trustworthy this is but according to more and more Italien sources the deal is off http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/25-06-2017/mercato-juve-cosa-manca-2001243077860.shtml

I hope it is BS

GDS,La Stampa,Tuttosport are not reliable. The same source you quoted now has yesterday said "Alex Sandro is off to Chelsea".

Most reliable outlets are reporting that we are close to signing him. Some random Italian papers with questionable reputations are saying the deal is (maybe) off. I think I know who I believe more. We are getting him. :delight:

14 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Seems like we're really in talks and at the same time Juve offer him a new contract. It is up for the player to decide now.

Either way, no blame can be placed on Chelsea in the event that Sandro decides to stay.

3 hours ago, Dahnald said:

That's nothing new then.

Bakayoko is possible but I can easily see Sandro becoming the Koulibaly of this summer.

There was NEVER this much noise for Koulibaly.

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

70 mil for alex sandro with marcos alonso in squad?

hazard broken, diego costa away and do you think to alex sandro?

:doh: 

give 100 mil for higuain instead 

... what?  :carlo:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You