Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

At least the guy put some effort to change the Adidas logo, lol

And then didn't get the font right on the footyheadlines watermark. Not to mention, I don't think footyheadlines does anything but apparel and gear. I give the overall effort a 4/10. 

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I thought this whole deal hinged on him forcing his way out? That Juve wouldn't sell unless he did so?

Matt Law didn't say that and he is the only reliable guy at Telegraph,the rest are terrible.

Theres a lad on the Juventuz forums who has inside knowledge of player transfers. A friend or something. He made several posts last year before they happened and they were all correct. He says it is a matter of days now and Juve are just lining up a replacement before it is announced.

This guy is going to be so scary with hazard making room for him. His crosses look so accurate whoever we have as a striker is going to be licking their lips. All his highlights are nutmegs then pinpoint crosses haha 

4 hours ago, akgw13 said:

This guy is going to be so scary with hazard making room for him. His crosses look so accurate whoever we have as a striker is going to be licking their lips. All his highlights are nutmegs then pinpoint crosses haha 

Suddenly we could be looking at having 3 solid dribblers on our left flank (Hazard, Bakayoko and Sandro) 

That glaring weakness against big teams pressing will be solved when they can just dribble past markers. 

6 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Just reading juve forums from what I read they are all pretty sure he's leaving 

6 hours ago, DDA said:

Theres a lad on the Juventuz forums who has inside knowledge of player transfers. A friend or something. He made several posts last year before they happened and they were all correct. He says it is a matter of days now and Juve are just lining up a replacement before it is announced.

English forums? Please provide link to Sandro thread.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You