Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

I hope not , but remember  we always our first offer is very low . 

But marrota said that our first offer was 60 m 🤔

I don't believe he ever said that, he said they received a big offer. Never mentioned an actual figure.

12 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Look at this. Nizaar kinsella with Romeo Agresti in this report ... interesting 

IMG_6523.PNG

Our damn negotiations. But maybe Juve made up the story to get us to pay more. 

I think he's a great LB, but I can't seem to get too excited.  I know we need depth at wing-back, when one of Alonso or Moses was out, it really messed us up.  But, I can't get excited because I don't see LWB as a position we need to spend this kind of money on.  I'd be more excited if we spent 50M on a RWB, and 10 on a decent back-up for Alonso.

I just have to trust that Conte has a plan.  This seems like a move he wants, not the board.

Let's wait and see until the end of the weekend or Monday. It's not like we didn't have enough time. I just hope we're not gonna repeat same mistakes from last year because only an idiot would keep chasing ghosts. 

11 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Let's wait and see until the end of the weekend or Monday. It's not like we didn't have enough time. I just hope we're not gonna repeat same mistakes from last year because only an idiot would keep chasing ghosts. 

Tell that to Sam and Dean Winchester ;)

(if u not seen supernatural u won't have a clue) 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You