• Chalobah (sub)
    • Aina (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Be weird not being on telly..Hopefully can carry on this run and make it 12 :-D Costa and Kante be a loss but have a team capable of getting results without them 

It will be on my telly here in the States, live and in living HD color :P

38 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Bournemouth are more attacking team. So might be a good game for Fabregas, Hazard and Pedro. 

More attacking than West Brom and Sunderland, but Crystal Palace has the most goals of a team outside of the top 4 (28 to Bournemouth's 22).

Good thing that Conte and the team have 9 days to prepare for the match. Obviously, it will be a different team compared to last weeks so any day of extra preparation may come in handy.

2 hours ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

It will be on my telly here in the States, live and in living HD color :P

I'll be watching the BBC text thing at my nans lol..makes it worse I think when it's ooo there's a goal and think shit which way!?! duno how she copes with radio!

Another team who beat us last year..Hopefully can get the points and onwards we go :-D although a few fixtures coming up they do seem more spread out then usual. makes a change 

Hopefully we dont see a Matic Cesc midfield, but I think that we will. 

I'd venture, to add Cesc/Chalobah/Batshuayi for Willian/Kante/Costa. 

3-5-2 with Cesc given the freedom to roam where he likes. 

The obvious issue with no Pedro/Willian is no extra forward recieving between the lines. Bu When Cesc plays, the outballs he provides to the WingBacks are simply more dangerous. Cesc threads those passes so Alonso/Moses aren't stopping their momentum when venturing forward which will help break the defensive lines, and offer thay extra attacker. 

I liked the way the team was setup for those final 15mins vs CP today. Would like to see that more. 

2 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Without Kante&Diego, this gonna be first ream test for...:ph34r:

To be honest we should start 3-5-2

Azpi-Luiz-Cahill

Moses-Matic-Fabs-Chalo-Alonso

Michy-Hazard

That's what we should have starting, IMO. Who is the backup striker BTW? Dom?

12 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Good thing that Conte and the team have 9 days to prepare for the match. Obviously, it will be a different team compared to last weeks so any day of extra preparation may come in handy.

true, a few extra days of rest helps, but lets hope it doesn´t translate into sloppiness and relaxation later on, im refering to past experiences, we have too much momentum going on for us and i would love we keep it going. Cheers

21 hours ago, MefiX19 said:

I would go for 3-5-2 with Chalobah, Matic, Fabregas in the middle and Michy with Eden on top

I cant see conte changing formation especially when we are winning games playing the 3-4-3 formation