• Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Aina (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Solid win, especially considering no Costa or Kante. Pedro was my MotM. He seemed to be all over the pitch. Hate he misses the next one after the yellow. Moses and Alonso seem to be getting a little worn out. Moses not quite at the speed and quickness as earlier in the year. Need to find some rotation here I think as we head into the second half of the year next week.

Great to get all three points and the clean sheet. Top of the league!

Come on you Chelsea!!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good goals from Pedro. He will miss next game but that's the game he should miss. 

Stoke is very physical and we will need our muscle for that next game. 

Just 2 more wins and record set. Come on let's do it! 

On 12/17/2016 at 10:14 AM, Fernando said:

Bournemouth are more attacking team. So might be a good game for Fabregas, Hazard and Pedro. 

Yeah that was about right. 

Now against Stoke is good to miss Pedro and Fabregas should go to the bench. 

That was soo good to watch. Pedro was on fucking fire. Loved every minute of that game even when Courtois was called into action. We were relentless. Gone are the days of scoring then playing like absolute twats for 60 minutes. Subbing Bats on like that was abit harsh for the lads confidence... not sure why he would do that tbh. Also have to say... Willian was getting a bashing at half time, rightly or wrongly so... he was brilliant in the second half. 

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Good win. Good performance. Hazard and Pedro were a joy to watch upfront. But thank goodness we played Bournemouth. Might have struggled without Costa and Kante had we played one of the top 6-8 sides.

Wouldn't it be amazing to have Stoke beat the bin dippers tomorrow!! Keep the 9 point lead then we go humiliate Stoke! Jobs a goodun and a carefree start to the year!

12 wins in a row. Only 2 goals conceded. No Costa or Cante ans no recognized centre forward. Well all I can say is this

IN CONTE WE TRUST

The man has really turned us around. I am going to put a bet on us to win the Champions League next season :dance:

Great to have a dominant performance and comfortable win after sort of scraping the points in the last 3 matches.

Would have liked to see Conte use his subs earlier, especially Mitchy, since we have a packed run of games and it's important to keep everyone away from fatigue. Hazard looked shattered when he came off.

Went for Pedro for MOTM. Eden was by far the performer of the match but I thought that Pedro's individual brilliance in the first is what changed the match. 

30 minutes ago, DDA said:

That was soo good to watch. Pedro was on fucking fire. Loved every minute of that game even when Courtois was called into action. We were relentless. Gone are the days of scoring then playing like absolute twats for 60 minutes. Subbing Bats on like that was abit harsh for the lads confidence... not sure why he would do that tbh. Also have to say... Willian was getting a bashing at half time, rightly or wrongly so... he was brilliant in the second half. 

I wish Bats had come on at about 70 (if not start).  Conte was trying to get Courtois to boot the ball out of touch to get Bats on at about 90 (when Aina came on).  But, it didn't make it and the next stoppage was after the 3rd goal.  

Bats was the first player that Conte seemed to speak to on the pitch and had a word in his ear.

So, he tried, but even 90 was about 20-90 minutes too late.

7 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I wish Bats had come on at about 70 (if not start).  Conte was trying to get Courtois to boot the ball out of touch to get Bats on at about 90 (when Aina came on).  But, it didn't make it and the next stoppage was after the 3rd goal.  

Bats was the first player that Conte seemed to speak to on the pitch and had a word in his ear.

So, he tried, but even 90 was about 20-90 minutes too late.

Tbf I did see him talk to Bats first after the whistle and he was rushing to get Bats on. Even so he should have been brought on earlier like you said. 

13 minutes ago, DDA said:

Tbf I did see him talk to Bats first after the whistle and he was rushing to get Bats on. Even so he should have been brought on earlier like you said. 

Even when he was rushing to get bats on it was like 89:45 at that point.

Remember last year when whole forum was divided into Mou out and Mou in and we were loosing game after game. You wake up after the game day and see 20 pages of pure rage. And now theres like 3 pages after the game. Our winning run is becoming abit boring :D 

8 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

Remember last year when whole forum was divided into Mou out and Mou in and we were loosing game after game. You wake up after the game day and see 20 pages of pure rage. And now theres like 3 pages after the game. Our winning run is becoming abit boring :D 

This is why I've decided to shame my family and become a gambling addict this season. Jose got me hooked on rage, a rage I can only feel now by losing money, a rage I wouldn't feel like a Chelsea supporter without.

6 minutes ago, Leif said:

This is why I've decided to shame my family and become a gambling addict this season. Jose got me hooked on rage, a rage I can only feel now by losing money, a rage I wouldn't feel like a Chelsea supporter without.

I thought you were shame to your family even before you started gambling :P

10 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

I thought you were shame to your family even before you started gambling :P

My grandfather actually slit his stomach open with a katana when I let my hair grow past my shoulders