Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

Would absolutely love to see Belotti up top if Diego wants to go get paid in China. I havent seen much of him but from everything i have read and heard he seems to be one hell of a player. I also am extremely biased towards italian players. 

I am Sold with this quote alone:

While there are some important technical subtleties to Belotti’s game, he's made his name predominantly through sheer physical and mental force. Indeed, it's his relentless attitude – an attitude shaped by his family and background – that has underpinned his career path thus far. In an October interview he spoke of the work ethic imbued within him from a young age. “My father told me: 'If you don’t leave the pitch absolutely exhausted, it means you haven’t given it your all,'” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I like to work hard.”

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/meet-andrea-belotti-old-fashioned-no9-whos-just-dealt-man-united-a-blow#5ESLY4FerXGSeYDo.99

30 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Please tell me he is fast and technical player. Don't want another Destro or Immobile. Remember how closely we were of buying Destro in 2014? Ffs Chelsea.

He's playing now against AC Milan so...turn on your tv ;) 

Looks like a mix between Harry Kane and Drogba. Hasnt got as good a shot as kane or the athleticism to bully as good as drogba, but somehow reminds me of a mix of both of them. 

Great header of the ball, direct as hell, and a good goal scorer. Real poacher as well and presses like a tasmanian devil. 

Does he have any good long shots? 

We can find ourself in a bad position if we dont find a solution with Diego quickly. If Conte is sure of selling Diego in the summer why waste our time relying on his goals from now on? And would Diego remain his form knowing he will go in the summer? What if we dont know if Diego want to go in the summer? We cant search for a striker last 10 days of the transfer window in the summer or we will end up with Lloriente or some other tired deadwood.

Do you guys think we have any chance of buying Belotti this january? If Diego loses his head we got a perfect replacement for him otherwise why dont play them together? What a beast combo up front 💪💪

3 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Please tell me he is fast and technical player. Don't want another Destro or Immobile. Remember how closely we were of buying Destro in 2014? Ffs Chelsea.

He is scary similar to Costa from what I've seen. I'd prefer him over Lukaku, Morata (never been a fan of him) if Costa leaves. Him or Aubameyang. But Torino turned down a £56 mil offer for him so I don't know how much he is supposed to cost.

Haha Destro. The Wolf if I remember correctly. I remember the discussions. Some people can make a case for even the most average of players.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You