• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

Flawless. 

Luiz has turned into a World Class defender in a matter of a few games lol. 

What the fuck is Conte feeding them??

Pedro was immense today. best performance in a Chelsea shirt.

Everyone played their top game.

That has definitely cheered me up.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW! Wow wow wow. When was the last time we had this good and easy against Everton? Thought it was going to be a close, tough game because (1) that always seem to happen against them, (2) we had beaten Ronald Koeman just ONCE in 4 PL games and (3) he changed Everton's system to counter us. But what happened was an utterly brilliant, impressive, wonderful, flawless performance and win. I don't want to jinx us but we might just be able to challenge for the title at the very least this season (although the minimum target has to be top 4!).

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Flawless. 

Luiz has turned into a World Class defender in a matter of a few games lol. 

What the fuck is Conte feeding them??

Pedro was immense today. best performance in a Chelsea shirt.

Everyone played their top game.

That has definitely cheered me up.

I think he's showing his role in the quick passing moves he put on today. It's so different from the hold-the-ball-until-you-have-to-pass tactics they played last season.

I wanted Pedro gone after last season, but if he keeps at this role in this system, he could be one of the first starters listed on the sheet.

Did you watch the match Mr.Mourinho? Conte celebrated the 5th goal just like the first! Did you see that? Must be pissed yeh?!

Kudos to Koeman, shook hands then walked away with dignity. Take note the Whatever One. 

I wonder if there's something in those throat sweets that Conte loves so much? Drug test please lads. :D

All joking aside this is fucking incredible.

Hazard looks back to his Zola-like best.

Costa beasting it upfront like his first season here, probably better. Most underrated striker I think, which sounds crazy cause he's awesome but that side of his game always keeps him out of the 'top 5 striker' discussion, so glad he stayed, fuck Lukaku.

Conte = God. Throw some money at this guy, guaranteed you won't have to spend as much and he'll still get the best out of what's at his disposal, less about excuses of former managers and more about trying new systems and giving everyone a fresh start. Fucking love what this guy is doing for our beloved club.

CAAAREFREE!! :cig:

1 minute ago, Spike said:

There were people that were ready to sack Conte in the first month. Come now, and enjoy this 'I told you so'.

If there ever was a justified "Told ya!" then it's definitely this one. You'd have to be mad not to notice the patterns that were being established in the first few games.

Just now, Amblève. said:

If there ever was a justified "Told ya!" then it's definitely this one. You'd have to be mad not to notice the patterns that were being established in the first few games.

It's so refreshing to see a manager come from down in the dumps to this high. As Chelsea fans we don't ever get to see this vindication!

What a game..., What a performance, unbelievable display! the chemistry between our players is outstanding, I don't feel worry anymore when we lose the ball because the team will always win the ball back in a moment. And our attacks is very sharp and reassuring, the front 3 ALWAYS make significant threat to opponent's defence in their attack and most likely become a goal., think we have our own 'MSN' here can we call them 'HCP'? :D, everyone is just brilliant, even the Collossus, JT have a good minutes!

Oh yeah, Courtois was the only player being useless during the game! what a shame :Goober:

Thank you Lads, thanks you Conte! keep it up!! #KTBFFH