• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Oh my god. It doesn't get mentioned much but that was one of the worst and most defensive displays we had under Mourinho and it was against Basel FFS! They were a good team but they weren't Barcelona and yet we treated them like one. And not to mention, we beat them twice with good displays under Benitez just a few months before that.

Maybe the similarity in name and jersey colours scared us.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ronald Koeman says he’s never seen a side play 3-4-3 as well as this Chelsea team after today’s Premier League match at Stamford Bridge.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/05/ronald-koeman-in-awe-of-chelseas-3-4-3-formation-after-everton-thrashing-6237956/#ixzz4PBZzy2JM

1 minute ago, Azpinator said:

This is all too good to be true! I mean nobody can say anything negative about us.

Football gods are rewarding us for being so patient and for keeping up with all the crap from last season.

Brain attack on March 11 2015. The game of today, a succeeded therapy it has solved my Brain attack

By the way this game reminded me a bit of a game many years ago. 

Argentina vs Colombia in the World Cup qualifier of 94 when Colombia beat them 5 to 0.

Just had that same feeling of watching a team come into stardom. 

Magic!!! Pure Magic!!! For me the MOTM are the entire team for executing the Coach's plan to perfection. 

I hope they keep this attitude because results become secondary when you approach the match with the right attitude and mindset. There is a sense of confidence and determination which was so much missing ... We have always achieved good things when we play with a positive mindset, hoping it continues for us ...

CHELSEA - EVERTON 5 - 0 CALCIO SPETTACOLO

VIDEO LENGTH - 5:03

the match review is in Italian. a supporter and fan of Conte from Italy giving his opinion on Chelsea's match.

anyone here from Italy or speaks Italian that can give a summary in English please. 

Been going to SB since 1967 and am finding it virtually impossible to remember when we have played better. Unbelievably good.

Costa and Hazard are unplayable at the moment. The three at the back make it look easy. Moses and Alonso look fantastic. Pedro is a different player from last season. Matic looks like Matic of Jan 14 - Jan 15. Kante is everywhere. and Courtois doesn't have to do anything.

Still buzzing

Ciao ragazzi

Siete stati fantastici ieri. Sono un tifoso della Juventus fan del Chelsea, sono contento che avete ingaggiato Antonio Conte, è un grandissimo manager. Il primo anno da noi è stato fantastico, giocavamo un calcio spettacolare, poi purtroppo Marotta non lo ha voluto accontentare su determinati giocatori, ed anni dopo c'è stata la rottura. Voi dovete in futuro accontentarlo sugli obbietivi di calciomercato e ne vedrete delle belle. E' un ragazzo fantastico, ha concetti di calcio all'avanguardia, senza perdere la sua impronta "italiana", lui sa fare calcio difensivo organizzato ma anche spettacolo. Un mix perfetto.

Forza Chelsea.

Scusate per la lingua, non conosco l'Inglese bene.

Un saluto.