• Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

1 hour ago, Captain Ahmed said:

Admins Ban the 6 Blues Boys that doesn't vote Eden Hazard for man of the match

Mate - I honestly think Pedro deserved it or Dave - it's like having a whole team of new signings

this team is unrecognisable from what we saw last season... 

even Oscar came on and put a worldie pass over the top 

but honestly Pedro for the past 2-3 games has run his socks off and deserves all the plaudits- I wanted him gone - but this new Pedro is amazing, long may he stay! 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was sublime. Honestly can't remember the last time I've been to a game that we've played so well. Even when we were beating teams 7/8-0 under Carlo it didn't feel as complete as that performance.

24 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

She really fancies herself as the backup striker these days.

no, you've missed the joke.

I'm incredibly attracted to him, so I claimed him for me. Barbshuayi as in being my man :D

edit: or maybe I didn't get YOUR joke... there's a big chance I didn't, lol

1 hour ago, Muzchap said:

I still cannot believe it - worth getting into trouble with the missus 😂😂😂

Its even better when u don't have a missus to get into trouble with lol I think I'll celebrate are win till Monday morning lmao 

Wow, i´m lost for words, such was the quality of our play, i´m simply amazed about the flawless performance from the lads, Hazard you beauty, Costa is a farking beast, Pedro is enjoying his football, Luiz, Moses, Alonso, Kante, and everyone involved were immense today, i can´t remember the last time we were so dominant at home in all aspects, just beautiful, should have been more than 5-0 against those scouse karnts, Bolassie and Coleman were very lucky to escape red cards today, that Coleman tackle on Costa was disgusting, farking karnt, This team is on a magical path i must say, this run of 5 wins without conceding goals and scoring 16 goals in the process is mind blowing, we can´t get carried away of course, but if they keep playing with this great quality, mentality and intensity they will be dully rewarded come May no doubt, many congrats to everyone and long may it continue. Lets hope our players can keep up the momentum after the international break. Cheers mates and here´s to more wonderful times as Chelsea fans. KTBFFH :)

PS: Just give manager of the month to Conte and player of the month to Hazard already ;)

This hasn't been mentioned much but it's incredible that we limited Everton, who aren't one of those bottom sides, to just ONE shot all game. Can't remember when was the last time we prevented an opposition to create so little or in general, a team having so few shots. Can't remember clearly but that one game between Steve Kean's Blackburn at Spurs a few seasons ago sticks out, where they only had like 1-2 shots.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

This hasn't been mentioned much but it's incredible that we limited Everton, who aren't one of those bottom sides, to just ONE shot all game. Can't remember when was the last time we prevented an opposition to create so little or in general, a team having so few shots. Can't remember clearly but that one game between Steve Kean's Blackburn at Spurs a few seasons ago sticks out, where they only had like 1-2 shots.

Us vs Basle in 2013 :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Us vs Basle in 2013 :ph34r:

Oh my god. It doesn't get mentioned much but that was one of the worst and most defensive displays we had under Mourinho and it was against Basel FFS! They were a good team but they weren't Barcelona and yet we treated them like one. And not to mention, we beat them twice with good displays under Benitez just a few months before that.