• Terry (sub)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Barbara said:

I'm also very pleased he brought Oscar, Barbshuayi and even Terry to the match because he's thinking about keeping those guys motivated, having minutes (which is always different from only practicing) and having them more in tune in case they are needed to start a match.

Je Suis Barbshuayi

What a difference a year makes...the highs n lows of football/Cfc . 5star performance yeah haaaaaa. Conte already laying down his blueprint of which direction to go after only afew months.Sweet.Ohh Lukaku penny for your thoughts lol.

8 minutes ago, Captain Ahmed said:

Je Suis Barbshuayi

I can't resist captains... have a thing for them :D

I'm in such a good mood! I wish I drank so I could join the collective let's get drunk vibe right now

8 minutes ago, mccg said:

What a difference a year makes...the highs n lows of football/Cfc . 5star performance yeah haaaaaa. Conte already laying down his blueprint of which direction to go after only afew months.Sweet.Ohh Lukaku penny for your thoughts lol.

I still have been impressed how Lukaku has up his game this season. 

I know Conte is a fan as he wanted him at Juventus and wanted to get him this summer. 

Hey if Conte still want him then I'm all for it. I now fully trust Conte judgments on players...of course no manager will have 100 percent with everything he buys, but in general he will get more right then wrong. 

11 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Match of the Day is one sweet watch this evening. Those highlights were orgasmic!

Dang I forgot to watch it. 

Hopefully I can watch it somewhere when people load it up and such stuff.