Followers 0

ivanovic    cahill   terry    azpi

kantè   fabregas   matic

willian  costa hazard

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhat relaxed and quietly confident right now due to attacking players showing promise in preseason that they're back to their best. I'm sure as Monday afternoon comes closer I'll start getting more nervous.

Already having nightmares about Payet ghosting past Matic or Cesc depending on which of them starts or passing clean through our entire team. Or Andy Carroll bullying both JT and Cahill. Or just about anyone running at Ivanovic.

6 hours ago, DYC. said:

Courtois

Aina Chalobah Terry Azplicueta

Kante Fabregas Willian

Cuadrado Costa Hazard

Begovic; Cahill, Ivanovic; Matic, Oscar; Pedro, Batshuayi

#DYCForManager

Courtois

Aina Cahill Terry Azpilicueta

Kante Matic Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Costa

Subs: Begovic, Ivanovic, Loftus Cheek, Oscar, Pedro, Batshuayi, Cuadrado

23 hours ago, Pizy said:

Somewhat relaxed and quietly confident right now due to attacking players showing promise in preseason that they're back to their best. I'm sure as Monday afternoon comes closer I'll start getting more nervous.

Already having nightmares about Payet ghosting past Matic or Cesc depending on which of them starts or passing clean through our entire team. Or Andy Carroll bullying both JT and Cahill. Or just about anyone running at Ivanovic.

Watching how Leicester's defense crumbled so far this season leaves me hoping Kante will have even our back four looking somewhat solid, that's if the worse happens and were stuck with them for the season which I don't think will be the case.

As poor as our defense is, no way are they worse than Simpson and Morgan, who despite last season are Championship player's.

Watching how Leicester's defense crumbled so far this season leaves me hoping Kante will have even our back four looking somewhat solid, that's if the worse happens and were stuck with them for the season which I don't think will be the case.

As poor as our defense is, no way are they worse than Simpson and Morgan, who despite last season are Championship player's.

I fear Ivan and Cahill will give you a surprise.

Just now, Ryan Fong said:

I fear Ivan and Cahill will give you a surprise.

As much as I would celebrate with the rest of you when their days of starting are over, our defensive problems last season ran a lot deeper than those two.

As much as I would celebrate with the rest of you when their days of starting are over, our defensive problems last season ran a lot deeper than those two.

I know, just you gave us Simpson and Morgan so I gave you two for a challenge as well lol. Jokes aside I hope my two candidates lose, for being worse.

The front VI I want to see:                  

Willian   Kantè   Matic   Pedro                                           

Hazard

Costa

The front VI that will start:                  

Kantè  Oscar  Matic 

Willian    Costa     Hazard

The back four pretty much is what it is till (if?) we buy a new centre-half and fullback.    I believe the 1st front VI is stronger than the 2nd one. But hey, that's just my opinion. 

Until we pimp up our defensive unit i've got the fear + that will have domino effect all through the team, i will take a lucky win and move on , but game 1 in the season i feel like a utd or arsehole supporter the previous seasons thinking that we our playing for a top4 position yuck! Terrible dealings by the board in respect to correcting our obvious weakness in the team/squad.Tut tut tut kiss my blue but.!

Chalobah as a CB ? Incidentally, I saw the last 3 matches he played there, he was nothing short of disaster in each of them. Everything was just so bad I don't know where to start. Really you don't want to see that at West Ham game.

I will be amazed if XI will be diffrent than this :

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, JT, Azpilicueta, Matic, Kante, Oscar, Willian, Hazard, Diego Costa

Yeah cant wait for a team at Stamford Bridge that plays attack attack attack football ffs ,until we have proper players playing in proper positions(New cb'/s,left sided/ defensive etc etc cover cough cough ) i feel/fear it will be same old same old zzz bullshit too easy to play against.

37 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah cant wait for a team at Stamford Bridge that plays attack attack attack football ffs ,until we have proper players playing in proper positions(New cb'/s,left sided/ defensive etc etc cover cough cough ) i feel/fear it will be same old same old zzz bullshit too easy to play against.

Then don't watch

• Jase locked this topic