Chelsea 2-3 Real Madrid

Jase

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Was watching on BeIn. Let me guess, it was that twat Craig Burley, the co-commentator,

Yeah it was Burley. They were going on and on about ridiculous transfer rumors as well,...sometimes I wonder whether these guys even pay attention to the managers' press conferences, or whether they just repeat what news channels tell them to do like parrots.

You can kiss top 4 goodbye if we're to stick with the same donkeys in the middle. Kante is the only player who deserves a starting spot in that midfield. Chalobah maybe but we should do much better.

In my time watching Chelsea I've seen some bad defenders, Cahill is surely amongst the worst. How can you be that bad?

7 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

What a sight seeing a winger for Chelsea not named hazard beating his man constantly and not being shy about his own abilities. 

Hope Willian is watching 

Not saying its going to happen, but if Cuadrado stays...having Cuadrado and Willian on opposite wings, with Hazard in the center along with Michy/Costa would be pretty good based on current evidence.

Might also solve our problems with defense when you have one CM less because of the formation....(Not all our problems, mind)

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Oscar, Just Bye.

I really hope that we are going to soon start clearing the deadwood on this team.

5 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Was watching on BeIn. Let me guess, it was that twat Craig Burley, the co-commentator,

I just looked him up as I didn't know the name. Yes it was him. I was surprised to find that the twat actually played for us for 8 years ! Really poor. He is usually very fair but he was extremely critical imo. Should have at least said something positive about Chalobah who gave an amazing performance.

I think Hazard should play in Second striker position next season..he will be of defensive responsibilities!..Moses cuadrado ...with pedro and willian can fight for the other two winger positions

Moses>>>> Pedro

Cuadrado>>>> Willian

Chalobah>>>> Matic

Hazard should play as second striker.

Loftus never as second striker. You have to play in place of Oscar.

Just do it, Conte. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Yeah it was Burley. They were going on and on about ridiculous transfer rumors as well,...sometimes I wonder whether these guys even pay attention to the managers' press conferences, or whether they just repeat what news channels tell them to do like parrots.

See, I didn't even watch it but I knew it was him. Don't bother, he hates us. He's a completely unprofessional moron who is jealous of the success we had after we dumped his ass. He's there to troll fanbases and makes ludicrously awful comments for attention.

5 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

To be honest,Batsman looks to me as the more superior striker to me due to his far better technical abilities.Costa is a world class finisher with world class movement,but Batsman can hold the ball,can play great passes and has good movement to.He has so much potential and in this 2 striker system,I doubt that Costa can play as brilliant as he can play in a one striker system.In this 2 striker system,Costa´s big weakness in technique could become a huge issue,if you ask me.

Couldn't be a biased Belgian eh ? I actually like Bats a lot. I am surprised at how good his hold up play is. With Traore when he was fouled he'd go to the ground for a free kick, but Bats had the strength to hold the ball and the technique to bring others players in to play. He's also really good at creating space for a quick shot. I'm really, really impressed and happy because I know that when Costa gets injured (as is bound to happen) we have someone good to step in.

We need 3 more signings. Another forward, a CB, and a midfielder.

What I wouldn't give to ship Oscar and make another play for Nainggolan. Or go pay up and get Joao Mario.

8 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

You can kiss top 4 goodbye if we're to stick with the same donkeys in the middle. Kante is the only player who deserves a starting spot in that midfield. Chalobah maybe but we should do much better.

In my time watching Chelsea I've seen some bad defenders, Cahill is surely amongst the worst. How can you be that bad?

He is too old and slow. It would be all right if Terry was quick, but Terry is slow himself and it just compounded the trouble. Marcelo waltzed into our 18 yard box for the goal.