N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

2 hours ago, Costa19 said:

Ffs thx for ruining my sleep. I just saw Ivanovic name in your post and realised we might have to see him fucking up our right side one season more. I came here to read some more news of Kante......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

One season more.. At this rate it will be more like 3 seasons more..

On 7/4/2016 at 11:42 AM, Pizy said:

Please be true!

While we're at it, I hear Matuidi may move from PSG. Let's get ourselves a nice French duo next week! 

Matuidi is currently in England right (on a break from the Euros)? And linked strongly with United?

He even got a pic taken with Zlatan (former team-mates I know) yesterday...If they sign him and Pogba, their central midfield will have no compare...Mauidi, Pogba and Mkhitaryan.

We have got to get someone like Kante to hope to compete against something like that

55 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

If he really has a 25 mil. of euros release close, I don't understand why we don't trigger it. It's a bargain, in my opinion.

because 10 clubs thought the same are in talks with him over the move. He's negotiating the best deal for him: all that bargain is going to go into the wages and bonuses in the winning bid.

good players are expensive.

2 minutes ago, Robguima said:

because 10 clubs thought the same are in talks with him over the move. He's negotiating the best deal for him: all that bargain is going to go into the wages and bonuses in the winning bid.

good players are expensive.

Who else would be in for him? I think it's between us and Juventus and I don't think Kante wants to move to Italy.

No one knows who we are negotiating with. Look at the Batshuayi signing, it came from nowhere really. We could well be in advanced talks with anyone right now and the club are being tight lipped about it all. I do hope before the month is out we pull out a couple of really top signings. 

10 minutes ago, It's too big said:

No one knows who we are negotiating with. Look at the Batshuayi signing, it came from nowhere really. We could well be in advanced talks with anyone right now and the club are being tight lipped about it all. I do hope before the month is out we pull out a couple of really top signings. 

I read somebody tweet about Chelsea having locked up that signing in early June.

The majority of stuff out there is utter rubbish but that doesn't mean there isn't truth to some rumours.

On 4.07.2016 at 11:29 PM, Costa19 said:

Ffs thx for ruining my sleep. I just saw Ivanovic name in your post and realised we might have to see him fucking up our right side one season more. I came here to read some more news of Kante......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Calm down. There's big difference between Ivanovic playing every minute in every game and being fielded regardless how he plays (remember that 50+ games run with full 90 minutes in each game?) and him being a squad option. If you think he's that bad, I can't help you, well look at Cahill.

On 4.07.2016 at 11:58 PM, Blue_Fox_ said:

Can you really blame me? :P

Yes, I've said it, i'm not sure about that midfield, especially with Fabregas in there. The Nainggolan deal is in all likelihood dead, if we get Witsel I'd rather we get no one, I've no idea who could we sign as b2b type of player; there is Allan, Gomes (We won't go for him at that price) and then? B2b who can do what Nainggolan does are at a shortage nowadays. (Unless we keep Mikel, eh, shoot me now.)
We still need a FB; Ivanovic, Azpi, Baba is a shit trio.
As for AM, I'd be ok with Willian, Hazard, Pedro, Traoré; I think it's quality, maybe next season we can upgrade on someone as long as we fix CB,LB, CM.

Idrissa Gueye from Villa for example. One of Sporting's Joao Mario/William Carvalho. Yeah there are not much of them but if Chelsea can sign strikers for 100m€ then they can sign another midfielder to 25m€ N'golo Kante ?

Nah, I don't think we need full-back. Baba imo gave positive signs, he already is the best player at keeping possession under pressure alongside Hazard. He can improve, he has ability to improve, imo he has all ingredients to be very good left-back. Azpi is going nowhere and Ivanovic can be cover for 40 matches season.

3 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Calm down. There's big difference between Ivanovic playing every minute in every game and being fielded regardless how he plays (remember that 50+ games run with full 90 minutes in each game?) and him being a squad option. If you think he's that bad, I can't help you, well look at Cahill.

Idrissa Gueye from Villa for example. One of Sporting's Joao Mario/William Carvalho. Yeah there are not much of them but if Chelsea can sign strikers for 100m€ then they can sign another midfielder to 25m€ N'golo Kante ?

Nah, I don't think we need full-back. Baba imo gave positive signs, he already is the best player at keeping possession under pressure alongside Hazard. He can improve, he has ability to improve, imo he has all ingredients to be very good left-back. Azpi is going nowhere and Ivanovic can be cover for 40 matches season.

Why does it feel like you're talking of your FIFA gaming experience more than anything else?

Baba has been shit, although he can only improve, I don't think he's ready to be a fighter for Conte yet.

Joao Mario, wasn't very impressed with him in the Euros. 

3 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I'm not so sure Joao Mario is what Conte is looking for, Carvalho definitely not, he's a dm, he can't exactly do what a real b2b would be able to do (although I would love to sign him, I'm a fan). I myself suggested Kante as a b2b, even though I think he'd be more suited to be the dm, and that is already stretching it, but if that is the path we have to follow, then so be it; Gueye could be a good shout, but then take Kante and slap it as b2b, think he could give us more quality.
Yes Azpi goes nowhere, I agree. Iva as a cover, I agree. Baba? Meh, it's either him or Kenedy as a backup LB, I'd prefer Kenedy. We need a proper starter either on the left or the right.

Pogba ain't getting sold this summer. He doesn't want to go to Utd and he claimed himself he was happy at Juve not long ago, so I think we'll see him go to Barcelona (which seems to be where he wants to play). I don't think even Utd are daft enough to offer all that money for one player, when they can upgrade in other areas for that money. Pogba is good, but he isn't good enough that he would cost the same amount as 2/3 players would be.  On top of this there are no reputable sources saying Utd and Juve have even agreed anything, only that an offer was made by Utd.