Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Just now, the wes said:

Non our CB'S are better than KK tho my CB'S for next season would be KK rudiger Christensen and zouma and Dave will go straight back into right back position and i would sell Luiz and cahill 😊😊👍👍

Aye

and LB?

I want Telles nut emerson will do till we can get better/

Just now, Unionjack said:

Aye

and LB?

I want Telles nut emerson will do till we can get better/

Emerson I think it will be mate i think Emerson will get better tho 

51 minutes ago, the wes said:

Non our CB'S are better than KK tho my CB'S for next season would be KK rudiger Christensen and zouma and Dave will go straight back into right back position and i would sell Luiz and cahill 😊😊👍👍

Zouma would be a terrible fit under Sarri, he struggled with the way Conte likes to play out from the back, watching him under Sarri would be excruciating. 

We won't need to buy CB at all if Luiz can be reintegrated. He'll now have the whole summer to get fit plus who knows how long he's been training already during the season.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

We won't need to buy CB at all if Luiz can be reintegrated. He'll now have the whole summer to get fit plus who knows how long he's been training already during the season.

I have always liked him and he is great for team spirit which is important but I just wish he didn't lose the plot at times. And I know 31 as a defender isn't old  BUT I would still be open to a sale for him and put it to KK coming in IF we could get him.

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

I'm not fan of Luiz in 4 at the back formation he's better as a sweeper in the three CB'S formation

22 minutes ago, lucio said:

Should be targeting other. Napoli players - jorginho

Of course!! A proper B 2 B partner for the wee baldy man is my priority.

I'm just talking defence.

I'm thinking also that maybe AC and Ampadu will also suit Sarris defence style.

Koulibaly is an IMMENSE CB talent. If there is any chance at all we can sign him I would definitely be elated. His passing ability, composure, strength and speed are incredible assets to a Sarri side. I do think rudiger and Christensen are good but for me neither possess the skill set KK has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, whats happening said:

what happened with christiensen? what happened with trusting our youth product so he can develop and become one of the best players in the world on his position, which potential he certainly has...? gone after one season?

What are you going on about? Christensen is still in the team the last I checked.

3 minutes ago, whats happening said:

what happened with christiensen? what happened with trusting our youth product so he can develop and become one of the best players in the world on his position, which potential he certainly has...? gone after one season?

The lads good, hes not going nowhere. But we saw him get flustered this season. I just want the strongest team we can possible have without sentiment.

what people don't see is how important a left sided ball playing beast is to Sarri's team. Rudiger can surely play some time there but having someone who knows his system and was arguably the reason why it was so successful is irresistible in my eyes. 

Plus we've been chasing this guy for like 3 seasons

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You