Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

17 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Every night before I sleep I thank God for us not buying K2.

We have dodged a few and somehow thanking our graces we resigned Luiz. Football can be funny at times.

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We have dodged a few and somehow thanking our graces we resigned Luiz. Football can be funny at times.

We dodged that John stones bullet aswell he's been awful this season 

On 3/7/2017 at 6:11 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

I don't understand how everybody suddenly rates De Vrij. Is it because of his ridiculous FIFA 17 potential? I know him since his Feyenoord time and he wasn't special back then and he isn't anything special for Lazio. Same as Koulibaly isn't the same K2 form last season. We'll see tonight how he stands against world class Real Madrid players. 

Many trustful reports in Italy suggest he might move to Inter for their complete team revamp with the Chinese money. Koulibaly might want to leave Napoli as De Laurentiis is breaking the manager Sarri and his staff down because he slammed them after they went 3-1 down at the fucking Bernabeu. Sarri will probably leave Napoli because of that old cunt. De Laurentiis should focus on directing movies. What an absolute idiot he is. We shouldn't do any business with Napoli and ADL IF they show they don't want to sell. Koulibaly transfer saga last year was a comedy.

Didn't Koulibaly have a 70 million euro release clause? If so, fuck no and we should move to Van Dijk who is Premier League proven and a total better defender than both De Vrij and Koulibaly. Perfect guy for taking players out like Zlatan, Giroud and Carroll.

It it comes down to trusting FIFA 17 scouts or BoyBlue98 I think I know who I'm choosing.

On 3/7/2017 at 2:11 PM, BoyBlue96 said:

I don't understand how everybody suddenly rates De Vrij. Is it because of his ridiculous FIFA 17 potential? I know him since his Feyenoord time and he wasn't special back then and he isn't anything special for Lazio. Same as Koulibaly isn't the same K2 form last season. We'll see tonight how he stands against world class Real Madrid players. 

Many trustful reports in Italy suggest he might move to Inter for their complete team revamp with the Chinese money. Koulibaly might want to leave Napoli as De Laurentiis is breaking the manager Sarri and his staff down because he slammed them after they went 3-1 down at the fucking Bernabeu. Sarri will probably leave Napoli because of that old cunt. De Laurentiis should focus on directing movies. What an absolute idiot he is. We shouldn't do any business with Napoli and ADL IF they show they don't want to sell. Koulibaly transfer saga last year was a comedy.

Didn't Koulibaly have a 70 million euro release clause? If so, fuck no and we should move to Van Dijk who is Premier League proven and a total better defender than both De Vrij and Koulibaly. Perfect guy for taking players out like Zlatan, Giroud and Carroll.

For every 90 minutes they watch, they play hours and hours of Fifa. Then we have to read and deal with their bs here and there. Nice to see that not everyone's opinion is based on computer games.

On 3/12/2017 at 9:42 PM, 11Drogba said:

For every 90 minutes they watch, they play hours and hours of Fifa. Then we have to read and deal with their bs here and there. Nice to see that not everyone's opinion is based on computer games.

And he's injured again and is going to miss our match against Bulgaria.

It's ALWAYS his knee. Again, De Vrij is way too injury prone. He'll have a hard time in the PL. 

Chelsea are set to make another approach for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly soon, according to claims from the Italian media on Wednesday.

Tutto Mercato Web claim Antonio Conte will be going for the defender in the next transfer window, as he’s still keen on the player after failed attempts from last summer.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

No need for this guy anymore.

He had the chance to join us last summer, but instead fucked us over with his agent only to get a better deal at Napoli.

And he has been very poor this season.

Conte will target centre-back this summer that thing I'm sure of. Koulibaly still has everything that you want centre-back to have and it's irrelevant how he was lately, it's only important how good he can be, he has not had a major injury and is yet to hit his prime years so he can be as good or even better as he ever was. Under Conte he can be phenomenal player. Napoli already bedded in his replacement so if there's a chance for pain-free deal, go for it. 

I think we shall end up with him

Super Kali Blue

‘It would make me happy’ Chelsea put on red alert after Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly admits he wants to come to England

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I think we shall end up with him

Super Kali Blue

‘It would make me happy’ Chelsea put on red alert after Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly admits he wants to come to England

KK not to keen on joining arsenal lol watch the video in this link 

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/24/chelsea-transfer-target-kalidou-koulibaly-doesnt-appear-keen-on-arsenal-move-video-6532504/

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You