Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

44 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

We need to spend all our January transfer budget on this beast. 

Poison dwarf will never sell him to us, even if he did he will want around £90m or so, zero chance the board splashes that kind of money on a soon to be 28yo CB

If we are going to drop that kind of money on a CB, I would go for de Ligt in the summer. Between Ampadu and him you would have a CB pair for next 10 years plus

Koulibaly has been my dream CB for 4 years now, but it probably is never going to happen:(

Kalidou Koulibaly Makes Defending Against Kylian Mbappe Look Easy

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-kalidou-koulibaly-makes-defending-against-kylian-mbappe-look-easy-20181106

If it can be then let it be please. Although there were a lot of nay sayers when this bloke was first linked it looks like he's changed some minds and quite right too. The huge probable fee, combined with his age could be a problem, but I don't think anyone would have any other objection to this move.

• 2 weeks later...

Man Utd have astonishing £77m bid for Senegal powerhouse Kalidou Koulibaly rejected

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-utd-have-astonishing-77m-bid-for-senegal-powerhouse-rejected 

Manchester United are upping their efforts to sign a central defender in the January transfer window, but will have to pay £89m to land their top target.

A report from Argentina claims that the Red Devils have had a bid of £77m for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly turned down by the Serie A club, as Jose Mourinho looks to strengthen what has often been a flaky back line this season.

Despite the bid being a world record one for a defender, Argentinian broadcaster TyC claims that Napoli will not accept any offer under £89m.

The 27-year-old has been on Mourinho’s radar for some time now, having developed into one of European club football’s finest centre-backs since his move to Italy from Genk in 2014.

Mourinho is also said to have maintained an interest in summer targets Toby Alderweireld and Harry Maguire, but a move for Bournemouth’s Nathan Ake is looking increasingly unlikely given the agreement in place with Chelsea over a £40m Stamford Bridge return.

snip

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

Man Utd have astonishing £77m bid for Senegal powerhouse Kalidou Koulibaly rejected

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-utd-have-astonishing-77m-bid-for-senegal-powerhouse-rejected 

Manchester United are upping their efforts to sign a central defender in the January transfer window, but will have to pay £89m to land their top target.

A report from Argentina claims that the Red Devils have had a bid of £77m for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly turned down by the Serie A club, as Jose Mourinho looks to strengthen what has often been a flaky back line this season.

Despite the bid being a world record one for a defender, Argentinian broadcaster TyC claims that Napoli will not accept any offer under £89m.

The 27-year-old has been on Mourinho’s radar for some time now, having developed into one of European club football’s finest centre-backs since his move to Italy from Genk in 2014.

Mourinho is also said to have maintained an interest in summer targets Toby Alderweireld and Harry Maguire, but a move for Bournemouth’s Nathan Ake is looking increasingly unlikely given the agreement in place with Chelsea over a £40m Stamford Bridge return.

snip

Good luck with that utd ADL is cunt to deal with 

• 3 weeks later...

laugh of the day!

Barcelona and Real Madrid join Chelsea and Man Utd in race for €150m Napoli star

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/barcelona-and-real-madrid-join-chelsea-and-man-utd-in-race-for-e-24209

Kalidou Koulibaly is a player who interests all top teams all over Europe, with teams especially in the Premier League expressing their interest in the Napoli centre-back. However, now it seems that there are also suitors in Spain for the Senegalese defender.

According to Domenica Sportiva, Napoli will not sell any players in January and the qualification from the Champions League group stage could bring another 20 million in the pockets of the club that is planning strategies for June, where some big players like Koulibaly could be sacrificed.

Koulibaly is valued at 150 million euros and, as mentioned, is a very demanded player, with Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid all showing their interest in the player.

The money from this sale would serve to increase the budget for Napoli in order to buy a big player, with Edinson Cavani being the first name on the list, as well as Federico Chiesa.

snip

LOLOLOLOL

As if anyone is going to pay 150m (£136m) euros for a CB who you will only get 2 years of under 30yo play out of!!! The truth is the vast majority of players shit out quickly after they turn 30. Its just a cold brutal fact, especially with the insane amount of games now that top clubs play. I could see 80 or 90m for KK, but 150m euros is just LUNATIC level valuation. The only players in history that cost more are Neymar (£200m), Mbappe (£175m) and Coutinho (£145m), Dembele (£135m with add-ons, so very close to the 150m euros) is the only other player than those 3 who cost over £100m. The next biggest is a huge drop off, Pogba (£95m based off today's exchange rates, was 90m quid at the time)

Fucking Poison Dwarf is off his trolley

Also, the article LUDICROUSLY paints a soon to be 32yo Cavani as a major target for Napoli. They might try and sign him but there is no way (if some team ridiculously pays 150m for KK) that they would blow a huge chunk of that on a player who turns 33 in his first year with them. Chiesa now, I can so see them going for, that makes sense (and SUCKS for us)

Manchester United have been quoted a price of over £90m for Kalidou Koulibaly. Senior United officials recently met with Napoli to explore the possibility of a January deal. [Duncan Castles, The Times

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/manchester-united-quoted-90m-for-napolis-kalidou-koulibaly-gh0tpxs0d

Not good.

4 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Manchester United have been quoted a price of over £90m for Kalidou Koulibaly. Senior United officials recently met with Napoli to explore the possibility of a January deal. [Duncan Castles, The Times

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/manchester-united-quoted-90m-for-napolis-kalidou-koulibaly-gh0tpxs0d

Not good.

Duncan Castles is Manc todger-sucking cunt. He posts lies about CFC for years. He can can sod the fuck off back to his Manure cave.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:31 PM, Vesper said:

Duncan Castles is Manc todger-sucking cunt. He posts lies about CFC for years. He can can sod the fuck off back to his Manure cave.

It really does piss me off that hes being linked to Manure right now. I've wanted the guy for 3 years now and I would dearly love to see him next to Rudi.

Well, it’s never too late to dream big..

“We won’t sell Koulibaly in January,” De Laurentiis told Corriere del Mezzogiorno.

“But the time will come where we can’t refuse other indecent offers” Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis 

Looks like they are going to sell him next summer, if someone offers big money.

2 hours ago, zekinjo said:

Well, it’s never too late to dream big..

“We won’t sell Koulibaly in January,” De Laurentiis told Corriere del Mezzogiorno.

“But the time will come where we can’t refuse other indecent offers” Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis 

Looks like they are going to sell him next summer, if someone offers big money.

They will want close to 100m still. Is he realy worth that cash considering his age?

I would honestly go with Skriniar for similar sort of money who could be our pillar for next 8 years or so.

Koulibaly is great, but anything above 60m on defenders is a joke unless they are already great and young. Defences are built on team chemistry and defenders playing together for couple seasons. 

Attackers are other thing because they can offer individual qualities that change the game in a second.

13 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

They will want close to 100m still. Is he realy worth that cash considering his age?

I would honestly go with Skriniar for similar sort of money who could be our pillar for next 8 years or so.

Koulibaly is great, but anything above 60m on defenders is a joke unless they are already great and young. Defences are built on team chemistry and defenders playing together for couple seasons. 

Attackers are other thing because they can offer individual qualities that change the game in a second.

But just imagine him and Rudi together eh!

59 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

they want 150m euros

£135m

they just turned down £95m plus add-ons from Manure

that's madness for CB who you will only get 2 sub 30yo seasons out of

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

they want 150m euros

£135m

they just turned down £95m plus add-ons from Manure

that's madness for CB who you will only get 2 sub 30yo seasons out of

Yeah I know gal but I'd rather they spunk our money on class than deadwood eh!

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah I know gal but I'd rather they spunk our money on class than deadwood eh!

There is no CB I would pay £135m. Maybe, maybe de Ligt, if I had a crystal ball and knew he would be a 10 to 12 year starter for us.

I rate de Ligt at worth £100 to £110m atm due to his age gives a shot at up to 11 to 12 years peak starter. Maybe £120m at absolute cray cray money max. If KK was 21, 22, 23 and at his level now then, then the same. Maybe 125m.

I guess at £125 mil, 10 more does not matter!

I rate Icardi at £125-35m now, but his release clause is still only £98m!

Sure he is worth £37m more than De ligt. For £135m we coukd have had both Icardi AND Thilo Kehrer this last summer. And had £4m left over to send Drinkwater into space.

I also think Barca get both de Ligt AND de Jong for only140 to 150m. :(

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

There is no CB I would pay £135m. Maybe, maybe de Ligt, if I had a crystal ball and knew he would be a 10 to 12 year starter for us.

I rate de Ligt at worth £100 to £110m atm due to his age gives a shot at up to 11 to 12 years peak starter. Maybe £120m at absolute cray cray money max. If KK was 21, 22, 23 and at his level now then, then the same. Maybe 125m.

I guess at £125 mil, 10 more does not matter!

I rate Icardi at £125-35m now, but his release clause is still only £98m!

Sure he is worth £37m more than De ligt. For £135m we coukd have had both Icardi AND Thilo Kehrer this last summer. And had £4m left over to send Drinkwater into space.

I also think Barca get both de Ligt AND de Jong for only140 to 150m. :(

But players kinda beg to goto Barca. We have to pay thru the nose.

I know KK would be bloody dear but I'm just saying if we are going to waste money - get someone good for 4 or 5 years

• 2 weeks later...

Kalidou Koulibaly given two-match ban despite being subjected to racist monkey chants 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/12/27/carlo-ancelotti-says-inter-milan-napoli-should-have-stopped/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

The Italian football federation [FIGC] have ignored criticism and upheld a two-match ban for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly for a red card in the game against Milan on Wednesday when he was subjected to racist monkey chants from the Inter fans.

The Senegal international’s treatment at the hands of the Inter fans has drawn worldwide condemnation, including from Napoli manager Carlo Ancelotti and Serie A’s biggest star Cristiano Ronaldo, now at Juventus. Nevertheless the FIGC has insisted on Koulibaly serving the two-match ban for a second yellow card given for sarcastically applauding the referee Paolo Mazzoleni when he was originally booked in the 80th minute of the game.

The FIGC has also ruled that Inter must play two home games behind closed doors, and a third with a partial closure of San Siro. During the match itself, Ancelotti had asked for the game to be halted until the abuse stopped, but was refused. He said that his team would walk off the next time one of their players were racially abused.

Ancelotti said: “It [the racial abuse] shook him [Koulibaly]. He's a good-mannered player and he was bombarded by the stadium. Despite our requests and the chanting, the game wasn't suspended. I think it should have been. Next time we'll stop playing ourselves.

“It was impossible for him to be calm. He cares a lot about the issue of racism and he commits a lot of time to the matter, including in society. What happened is unacceptable, not just for us but for Italian football as a whole.” 

snip

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I cant see him coming no matter how much I'd love it not with the problem the media says we have/

Only clubs I would see him leaving for are the same old giants

Real

Barca

Manure (IF they have CL footie)

Maybe PSG (but they are in deep shit with FFP)

Maybe Shitty

Unless we get 4th or higher or win EL, I see zero chance he comes here, especially if we lose Eden and dont do massive business (besides KK) to fix the club

Thank dog Levy is such a cheap cunt with Spuds, imagine KK on Poch's back 4 next year

Toss KK, José Gayà or Alex Telles, and Tanguy Ndombele onto that team, plus a decent backup striker, they are at near CL winning level

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You