John Terry

DavidEU

I haven't seen a solid team performance like the one at Craven Cottage for a very long time! We need to re-sign Terry at all costs.

Defence finally looked organized!

A very Mourinhoesque performance, Luiz replaced Lampard for the long range goal :wub:

I couldn’t sign for any other English club, says John Terry

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article3750482.ece

John Terry spelt out his plans for the rest of his career last night by insisting that he will not sign for another English club if he is released by Chelsea. The long-serving captain is desperate to extend his stay at Stamford Bridge, where he has spent his entire career, but pledged to see out the final year of his contract even if he is not given an extension in the summer.

John Terry says he may be ready to leave the UK if Chelsea fail to table an new contract offer for the Blues captain.

NOT CHELSEA... your TITEL IS WRONG....

I just watched a rerun of our match at WHL from the 10-11 season, and, my world, how much better was JT back then! I had honestly forgotten how good he was, mile better than the shadow of him we see today. Such a shame..

I just watched a rerun of our match at WHL from the 10-11 season, and, my world, how much better was JT back then! I had honestly forgotten how good he was, mile better than the shadow of him we see today. Such a shame..

I'm also surprised at how much sharpness he has lost since the recent injury,...he was in much better form during the first half of the season.

I'm also surprised at how much sharpness he has lost since the recent injury,...he was in much better form during the first half of the season.

Well he's not young anymore and he's spent half of his career playing while injured!

Everyone always said injuries would eventually take their toll.

Go back and watch our 04/05 + 05/06 seasons, Terry was undoubtedly one of the best CBs, if not the best at the time. Its not about pace before someone points out 'OMG OMG YEARS AGO' he's never been pacey at all it was his anticipations and positioning, he gets caught too square now, lax on concentration, lost that yard on his tackling where he dives in now.

Everyone always said injuries would eventually take their toll.

Go back and watch our 04/05 + 05/06 seasons, Terry was undoubtedly one of the best CBs, if not the best at the time. Its not about pace before someone points out 'OMG OMG YEARS AGO' he's never been pacey at all it was his anticipations and positioning, he gets caught too square now, lax on concentration, lost that yard on his tackling where he dives in now.

It's not about concentration, if you play sport you'll know that whenever you're not fit or too tired your brain takes the decision, but your feet and body just take that extra fraction of a second longer to respond than usual.