John Terry

DavidEU

So he will be missing West Brom (duh), City and Juventus game, or more? :(

We are playing 2 matches per week. Three weeks include WestBrom, Juve, City, Fullham, Westham and Nordsjeland. He'll probably be back for Sunderland or the WC.

Glad he's back for the December run in. We need him.

Not just that but i would of hate him to miss the FIFA world club cup, that's something he deserves to play in, enjoy and win.

3 weeks isnt too bad tho and it'll give our other CB's more time, it has to happen sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

“I want to say that it was a privilege to play for Robbie. I had the pleasure, as a YTS player growing up, of watching and learning from him and to go on and play under him as captain was an honour. To win two competitions last season, including the Champions League that we had wanted for so long, was incredible. Robbie is a great man and an absolute legend. We wish him every success in the future, because saying thanks doesn’t seem enough.”

“I scored my 50th goal for the club in the last home game, against Liverpool. It’s a great personal achievement for me, as a centre-half, and I want you to know that every single one of them was for you, the fans. I love this club and the supporters, so it means everything to me to dedicate those goals to you.”

“It’s been really difficult for me, missing these last two games after picking up an injury in the game against Liverpool, and, believe me, I can’t wait to get back out there again. Now we have three big games in the league, followed by the final Champions League group game, and everyone here is determined to try and pick up as many points as we can. Come on the Chels!”

— JT’s matchday programme notes for the Manchester City game

I miss that feeling of goosebumps and pride when i see him leading our team out. Just that unbeatable feeling of having someone who would do everything he can for this team and is a legend. I am not saying the others don't want to win or whatever but it just isn't the same without him atm, same with lampard. They just add so much in terms of passion and commitment that as of right now cannot be matched. When you are fying high those things may not matter as much but when you are not those things are CRUCIAL.

COME BACK SOON CAPTAIN! :blue scalf: