Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To boo or not to boo. 

Look at what some booing did to costa right after Jose was sacked. 

If I was in the crowd, I would definitely boo the likes of oscar and pedro to show them they are not welcome here next season. 

As for the team,

Begovic

Azpi Cahill Ivanovic Baba

Mikel Cesc

Traore RLC Willian

Costa

Hopefully we can atleast be competitive and not play like we played at Swansea.

Ffs give us loyal Cfc supporters a performance,hope,something positive to look forward to nxt season!Keeper Azpil Cahill Ivan Baba-Willian Mikel Ruben Kennedy-Pato Costa

They are better in pretty much every position...

Just in one position, in center midfield, we are not much worse. Yes I still think Mikel is awful, but Fernandinho is very close... I mean he can actually play football: you know score goals, long balls, switch play, the stuff real players usually do. However, I was wrong about him; Fernandinho has as little composure as David Luiz: terrible positioning, awareness, and attitude. So, in his own way, Fernandinho also stands out.

Man City have been pretty average to be honest, but average will mostly like do against us.

Didn't they demolished us 3-0 earlier this season at the Etihad ? Can easily see the same stuff happening again in Saturday's time, sadly. Not even going to bother myself watching this game live on TV, season's over anyway for us.

10 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

As sad, trivial and hollow as it may sound, I still dont want any team to do a double over us, but 3 out of 6 remaining teams have an oppurtunity to do just that - city, liverpool and leicester.

AFC Bournemouth can do the double against us as well, they won 1-0 at the Bridge back in December's PL game.

Costa and Willian will be back so at least we'll have some watchable quality in our attack unlike the Swansea game. Hazard was training in the last pics I saw from a Begovic tweet so maybe he'll be on the bench for this?

KDB is nailed on to score and Aguero always shits on us. I think Guus will continue to experiment with the team and play some of the ynger players so I see no way we win this one against a City side with high morale after today's result and that are desperate to hold on to their 4th spot.

They need this one whilst our players can't be bothered anymore.

5 hours ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Didn't they demolished us 3-0 earlier this season at the Etihad ? Can easily see the same stuff happening again in Saturday's time, sadly. Not even going to bother myself watching this game live on TV, season's over anyway for us.

AFC Bournemouth can do the double against us as well, they won 1-0 at the Bridge back in December's PL game.

Oh damn!!! so its 4 out of 6. Great. 

Well, atleast we did a double over gooners. That must be some consolation.