Jase

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Last Sicarius said:

We too. I would rather score 2 goal and lose 1, than play defensive all time.

Maybe if we werent sitting in the bottom half of the table:lol:

A draw here with a defensive lineup is good. A defensive lineup against Watford though was unacceptable.

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Maybe if we werent sitting in the bottom half of the table:lol:

A draw here with a defensive lineup is good. A defensive lineup against Watford though was unacceptable.

That and we're not good at scoring.Yeah doesnt make sense.N if we lose here and play the same line up again Newcastle ahhhh.

Prove me wrong Chelsea dont be annoying!!

9 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Had a look over redcafe...they all are happy that hazard is on the bench!!

Obviously. He is our best player regardles of how below-par he has been this season.

Another snorefest of a game till we bring on Hazard.  Bloody hell. Having enough of this defensive minded shit. No wonder we draw so many games!

Just now, Stats said:

Obviously. He is our best player regardles of how below-par he has been this season.

Another snorefest of a game till we bring on Hazard.  Bloody hell. Having enough of this defensive minded shit. No wonder we draw so many games!

Also he will wait atleast 70 mins to bring hazard on !!

But I thought the problem was the manager that got us 1 point above relegation? And I thought what matters was not losing, despite drawing a bunch of games and still being in the bottom half of the table.

We're becoming Liverpool and that's a truly sad fact...

1 minute ago, Barbara said:

But I thought the problem was the manager that got us 1 point above relegation? And I thought what matters was not losing, despite drawing a bunch of games and still being in the bottom half of the table.

We're becoming Liverpool and that's a truly sad fact...

So so true.Havent lost..yet but hardly shot up the table with results either.Still 13th,still 6 from bottom and still playing such frustrating football.No good beating Arsenal if can't beat the teams around us.roll on next season lol.This is just dragging on now

They have an inexperienced kid at fullback and a midfielder at CB. Having Hazard, Willian, or even Pedro interchanging across the attacking areas could have seen us really causing them problems. Instead, we have almost no width and two limited DM's.