Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea v Man United


Jase

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, the wes said:

Hope the fuck big Ivan not on the line up martial will destroy him fingers crossed Dave plays the right back position 

I know some saints on here will berate me for this, but the only chance of that happening is if he gets injured in training. Fingers crossed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, manpe said:

I know some saints on here will berate me for this, but the only chance of that happening is if he gets injured in training. Fingers crossed!

If Ivan is on we will need willian to track back and help out 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Hope the fuck big Ivan not on the line up martial will destroy him fingers crossed Dave plays the right back position 

But that means someone will need the balls and guts to pick Baba in a big game...He's had his run out for the season now against MK Dons, and of course the old argument will rear it's head "He isn't good enough" why isn't he good enough? Oh that's because he isn't allowed a run of games because we keep picking the same fucking players week in and week out.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

But that means someone will need the balls and guts to pick Baba in a big game...He's had his run out for the season now against MK Dons, and of course the old argument will rear it's head "He isn't good enough" why isn't he good enough? Oh that's because he isn't allowed a run of games because we keep picking the same fucking players week in and week out.

As you've so rightly put it, youth needs to be played, because at this point in the season, we haven't got anything to lose! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Gana get slaughtered...eek

Going a bit far with that statement for me, what I will say is there isn't as much daylight in football terms between us and United. Both struggling, both not playing good football and both clubs neither here or there in terms of management structure and what they want.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Going a bit far with that statement for me, what I will say is there isn't as much daylight in football terms between us and United. Both struggling, both not playing good football and both clubs neither here or there in terms of management structure and what they want.

 

Not so much rest of the team but martial is playing pretty well as are some others all of a sudden.Which is typical 

We at the moment not so bad defensively but just can't score.Yesterday was just dire.Saying that do expect us to win this and lose to sodding Newcastle because it's the way we roll lol.Win random games and go crap in more on paper straightforward ones.that and are not yet capable of winning 2 games in a row..still

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, the wes said:

Hope the fuck big Ivan not on the line up martial will destroy him fingers crossed Dave plays the right back position 

Think Ivan did ok against him at old trafford ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, mccg said:

Think Ivan did ok against him at old trafford ?

No he did not. Maybe I'm wrong in general, but I clearly remember when right at the start of the game Martial brushed past him like he wasn't there and got a very dangerous shot in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...