Alexandre Pato

KleyLima

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Mana said:

Except Costa, all footballers we bought with a superstar strikers name failed at Chelsea. Shevchenko, Torres, Falcao, arguably Eto'o...

Not getting my hopes up.

No.

12 goals and 6 assists in a season, including some vital goals in big matches, from a squad player is a good return, regardless of how you look at it. 

NO ONE expected him to replicate his Inter or Barca performances at his age. 

Alexandre Pato’s girlfriend is one reason for Chelsea fans to get excited

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6890680/Alexandre-Patos-girlfriend-is-one-reason-for-Chelsea-fans-to-get-excited.html

here is A. Pato girlfriend post on instagram about Pato joining Chelsea.

https://www.instagram.com/fiorellamattheis/

Pato: "#Chelsea, today, made my dream come true. Every day I dream about coming back to Europe. #Chelsea gave me my dream, I am ready."

Pato: "I'm ready for #Chelsea, for the fans, for my team-mates. I'm so happy today after years, days, hours, I'm here. I'm very very happy."

Pato: "It’s very, very special. #Chelsea, for me, is the No. 1 in England and the world. I’m so excited to play in the shirt of #Chelsea."

Pato: "I know Wilian, I played with him as a baby. With Oscar I played in the NT. Kenedy I got to know yesterday, but I saw him on TV."

Pato: "I know Amelia and I played against Hazard in the Olympic Games. I’m excited to play with friends at Cobham and Stamford Bridge."

Pato: "When I go to my Social Media, I see the #Chelsea fans say ‘Come to #Chelsea’, 'Welcome to #Chelsea’. This for me is special.“

Pato: "I said before, my dream has come true. I just want to play and put the #Chelsea shirt on. It’s the best day."

Lee Parker @Leeparker_tv
Lee Parker Retweeted Chelsea HQ
Yes he (Pato) is a terrific guy. He starts training today with his new teammates

It's always the number 1 goal, the big dream... getting boring, especially when you most likely know he is full of shit.

Anyway, having him around for a few months, blocking the development of the youth,

then fuckin off to America,

but could have been worse, our legend could have got us Ronaldinho to cheer for, we're blessed i guess.

Who is going to buy his shirt?

?

1 hour ago, Essien19 said:

It's always the number 1 goal, the big dream... getting boring, especially when you most likely know he is full of shit.

Anyway, having him around for a few months, blocking the development of the youth,

then fuckin off to America,

but could have been worse, our legend could have got us Ronaldinho to cheer for, we're blessed i guess.

Who is going to buy his shirt?

?

Blocking the youth?, there is no youth!.. Bamford is being loaned out (regardless of this deal) as well as the rest of them. There is nothing 'to' block.

27 minutes ago, Term-X said:

Blocking the youth?, there is no youth!.. Bamford is being loaned out (regardless of this deal) as well as the rest of them. There is nothing 'to' block.

Musonda had to leave, Kenedy will get less minutes now and there's still Traoré...

31 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Musonda had to leave, Kenedy will get less minutes now and there's still Traoré...

As far as I know both Musonda & Kenedy are midfielders, not strikers like Pato, so I can't see your logic here. He's just a direct replacement for Remy. Don't see why people are so mad about this signing. It's a low risk high reward business. 30k per week for a club like Chelsea is nothing.