Chelsea 2-2 West Brom

Jase

Just now, BlueStorm1003 said:

Mate have you seen the U-21 play? They are a bright future for us. Honestly believe they would put up a great fight against our first team

That's why I said I would rather see them play. 

I would bet my balls, my penis and my last dollar that they would win against these "athletes". I can't even call them footballers anymore.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Roquila said:

That's why I said I would rather see them play. 

I would bet my balls, my penis and my last dollar that they would win against these "athletes". I can't even call them footballers anymore.

I know. Just agreeing with you. I seriously have high hopes for palmer and musonda.

Who is willing to bet that Kenedy starts the next game on the bench and that Pedro and Oscar start the next game despite doing nothing all game. 

At least hiring Rodgers as an interim would have provided some excitement. Guus is scared to death to defer too much from Mourinho's tactics which is incredibly disappointing. 

Calm down, we were not 'shit' nor terrible. We were good in bits, bad in others. Showed some brilliant stuff but also made awful individual mistakes, especially on defense. 

We should have won it and probably would have done so with a proper ref on the pitch.

I do agree though that Matic was a mistake as we sat too deep after he came on and just couldn't play our selves out of our half. 

18 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Guus fucked everything when the introduced Matic, there was no reason to park the bus at that point. As soon as Matic was introduced, the WB goal was a question of time. I hope this season end as soon as possible. I'm really starting to worry about the relegation thing.

For the amazing quote he said after we won I guess against Palace about fake safety and sitting behind... well, that's why I don't give manager's words any credit anymore.

I think today was one of our worst displays this season and definitely the worst since Mourinho left.

We were sloppy in almost everything we did and Diego Costa was the only player that really played well for most of the time. I could have done without having my nerves in a knot at the beginning of the second about his behavior, but he was very good overall.

People talking about Oscar, are just doing it because they have nothing else to do... he wasn't good, I agree, but he wasn't the reason we drew, he wasn't that bad and he was one of the few players that pressed the whole match.Most players were as bad or worse (Iva, Zouma, Pedro, Matic, Mikel in the first half) and people are still talking about him as if he was the biggest detractor there. Something new please... No one mentioned it, but Courtois should have done better

The team looked bad, players had a bad performance individually and I didn't like the approach.

Our slight Top 4 hopes are over.

Was there any actual hope lol..top half of the table still our aim at this rate.can't see that happening at the moment either..

Roll on next season fed up of this one.even more so if arsenal win the league.they'll deserve it but still nahhh

A little with sides fighting for the top 4 dropping points. Any movement in Jan will speak volumes, as to what the board want from this season.