Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea is so poor. No idea when they have the ball. Disjointed, stupid long balls. I want to cry. Making Utd (!) look pretty good.

Matic is killing me with these excessive touches. Shadow of his former self, losing more and more faith game by game.

Mikel 2.0

Except if you read my posts on this site you'll see I don't totally absolve Mourinho. There are still people on here crying about Mourinho despite the fact he's gone, however.

And with that in mind, the one constant in our shit run is not Mourinho because he is gone now. It's the squad.

I accept that it's still early for Guus, but if the end of the season approaches and we still haven't improved then I think that's all the vindication José needs.

Good post but it's either 100% Joses fault or you're a fanboy. No nuance, no grey areas.

My problem with how we're playing today is that it is very Jose esque. We had ball playing defenders (think Filipe Luis and David Luiz) but he didn't fancy them. He'd rather implement a strategy where we'd boot it forward, using Ivanovic as an auxiliary striker to knock the ball down. We used to do it all the time under him.

Similarly, his decision to choose Oscar as his number 10 was absolutely disastrous. We have no control in the middle of the park because he's just a very average player that can't control a game at all. That is a major reason why we play the way we do today. It's all well an good saying that we don't have ball playing defenders at the moment but when Jose had them in the squad he never utilised then properly at all. That's why Jose is a major reason why we're looking the way we are right now, and in fact, in most big games.

Preach.

WOW. We are unbelievably awful. No clue on what to do. Team looks lightweight. Matic has been fantastic though and Hazard is the only one who looks like creating anything. It just shows the state of this current team when United who have been winless in 7 before this and beyond damn awful, suddenly show up and look like Barcelona. This is actually embarrassing to watch :cry:

With Mourinho, without Mourinho, its all the same shit.

Its always the rebuilding that never gets finished. Ever since 2011. Its been 4 years, 6 managers and loads of money.

Kinda getting pissed off already!

Its always the rebuilding that never gets finished. Ever since 2011. Its been 4 years, 6 managers and loads of money.

Just going round in circles.no real sign of improvement glimpses maybe.win a trophy then go dire again

I thought after we sacked Jose everything would get getter, members tried to explain to me that we could pull off a Monchengladbach like Schubert did.

Horrible first half, no style of play whatsover.
Why did we go with Ivanovic, Matic and others instead of some youth?

One positive thing: United didn't score, maybe we can punish them in the second half, one can hope, that never dies.

He didn't like Luiz because of his mentalist which has been exposed repeatedly. He specifically targeted John Stones which suggests your theory is incorrect. Your man Mike gave him Papy.

Oscar wasn't the playmaker last season under Jose. Cesc was. I know some,people in the shed who said that a lot.

I like how you've completely ignored the Filipe Luis debacle. Honestly, you can't say that we didn't try to get Stones in and that Emenalo chose Papy over Stones. That is just absolutely ridiculous.

So Oscar isn't meant to contribute to the control of our game either right?

No idea why you keep on bringing up what people in The Shed say either. Honestly, that's a very irrelevant point. What are you trying to say?

So much truth in this.