Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck are they playing long balls for?

Oscar is fucking shite.

Please attack. I feel United are very vulnerable at the back.

Those long balls are sucking the soul out of me.

People will still have you believe ball-playing defenders and high levels of technique and vision aren't crucial. Dinosaurs.

With Mourinho, without Mourinho, its all the same shit.

Its always the rebuilding that never gets finished. Ever since 2011. Its been 4 years, 6 managers and loads of money.

Kinda getting pissed off already!

Buy attacking team filled with flair players and try and rebrand clubs image -- Hire Mourinho, the most conservative, negative and volatile manager in world football.

Roman logic. I'm in agreement with some of Ossie's views on Abramovich and his clueless/chaotic running of this club.

I'm actually pissed off. What a poor fucking performance.. These players don't give a shit lmao. Is this what we signed Pedro for?

No... we signed Pedro because we didn't want United to sign him! #PanicBuy

Playing for us, all he does is run around the pitch like Foghorn Leghorn with his head cut off!

At least Hazard proves that he's head and shoulders above the rest. No, he's not great atm but he's the only one who can do something with the ball, has ball retention and some imaginative ideas to play forward. Don't you fucking dare put him in the same muppet bracket of nobodies like Pedro, Willian and Oscar.

Those long balls are sucking the soul out of me.

People will still have you believe ball-playing defenders and high levels of technique and vision aren't crucial. Dinosaurs.

No game plan, no effective counter attack strategy, no collective defensive tactics.

It's literally a case of hang on by your fingernails and try not to get injured or sent off doing it.

You'd think players would take a bit of initiative - If you see Ivanovic being isolated and targeted, get over and fucking help him. If you see Hazard getting overcrowded and bullied, give him an avenue to distribute the ball to!!

Schoolboy errors, hell even school boys play with more fluidity & common sense!

Except if you read my posts on this site you'll see I don't totally absolve Mourinho. There are still people on here crying about Mourinho despite the fact he's gone, however.

And with that in mind, the one constant in our shit run is not Mourinho because he is gone now. It's the squad.

I accept that it's still early for Guus, but if the end of the season approaches and we still haven't improved then I think that's all the vindication José needs.

New manager syndrome is enough to keep team from relegation nearly every season yet we're still bollocks.

How has the squad got to how it is now? Do you absolve Mourinho of that as well? Mourinho's poor squad management has cost us some good players who would infinitely help in situations like this i.e. KDB, Filipe Luis, Schurrle. Mourinho has a big part to play in why the squad is where it is now. We got rid of players he didn't fancy and brought in players that he did (Cuadrado, Falcao etc.) thus weakening the squad. We fucked up in the summer in not getting the right targets (specifically Stones) but that doesn't mean that Mourinho gets to be vindicated. He's a massive reason why we're in the shit we are now. Surely you can see that argument?