Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were people honestly expecting Steve Holland to instantly chop and change the entire XI? :lol:

Were people honestly expecting the board to allow Steve Holland to pick the entire XI?

can bet he didnt

Imagine if Sunderland go 1-0 up.... :philjones

I bet they won't. Managerial changes typically light a fire under player's arses. Don't be surprised if Eden Hazard scores a hattrick today despite not even being in the match day squad.

I bet they won't. Managerial changes typically light a fire under player's arses. Don't be surprised if Eden Hazard scores a hattrick today despite not even being in the match day squad.

Damn I had a fiver on a Hasselbaink goal assisted by Zola.

I expected a few changes. Not sure what to expect from today

Holland was never going to Change much, he's up against one of the most tactically astute and experienced managers in the league, he was always going to go with ge regulars and hope they can muster something.

Hiddink will be the one that makes changes if he sees fit.

As expected really, lets see what they have got now Mourinho has gone.

Agree. What does everyone expect one match Steve to roll out there? Now the question is, how do these players perform today? They wanted it (most did any way it appears) so here is your wish lads, make something of it.

The only two changes from the lineup I would like to have seen was no Cesc and Remy for Costa. Other than scoring goals, which he does, what does Remy have to do to get into the XI?

Let's begin the process of moving forward and play all out attack and to win. Lets see what we get today.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Holland was never going to Change much, he's up against one of the most tactically astute and experienced managers in the league, he was always going to go with ge regulars and hope they can muster something.

Wouldn't go as far as tactically astute. Decent manager but nothing more. I expected Hiddink to have a little input in today's line up.

We'll see if Mou was the problem after all

Chopping up the line-up would be a slap in the face of Mourinho. It's the same as saying he did everything wrong.

Besides, this is not the time to take risks.

I never really expected Steve to make changes and include RLC for example. He would surprise me if he did. He spent several years next to Mourinho. But asking for his head? My lord. He needs to stay, that is for sure.

Guus will be surely watching from the stands and will see some things on the pitch.