Non Cup-tied players?

lucio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh he was about to leave dortmund in summer but no club was ready to pay him 10m euro paycheck. Then he extended with bvb BUT only for two years to 2017.

I think there is HUGE chance of him moving if we (or another top club) bids 30m+ for him.

The only question is not will he leave but where. And barca if realy interested are one hell of a competition for us.

But its not impossible. If w

I highly doubt that. A highly quality CM is hot property, especially in the PL. I also think he wanted to leave but not to just any club. I think he wanted to go to Barca (strong rumours at the time) but they couldn't buy him because of the ban. Recovering in a stable and known environment was a very smart move.

Douglas Costa recently said Chelsea wanted him but he chose Bayern/Guardiola. What is Chelsea supposed to do when a player doesn't want to join? We laughed at Spurs and Utd over Willian and Pedro. You win some, you lose some.

People also underrate how great it is to play for Dortmund. Playing in Westfalen must feel like a dream and you can make good money too.

What about Mario Gaspar? Im not watching Villareal this season but heard he is beasting there?

Hi friend!

Yeah, Mario Gaspar is doing a good season in La Liga with Villarreal, even getting to play with the Spanish national team. I had not thought of him as a possible signing for us but thinking coldly Mario Gaspar could be an interesting option for us.

In addition he would be a cheaper option. But it is also true that the tempo in La Liga is very different than Premier League tempo.

Another interesting option that could also play Champions League.

Regards.

Buy a midfield general. They are the heart of the team. Someone who can do it all. We have so many players who can do this but not that. We missed out on Vidal in the summer, lets see what comes next.

I want pogba at the end of the season but that would be a dream even if we did qualify for Champions league. Now we have to find hidden gems. Or we can do a repeat of 2012. Anyone with me?

For me, our priority should be a midfielder, the key zone. In the summer market I get tired of asking for one, but sadly no one coming and we suffered the consequences.

In this transfer market is difficult find good options, but trying to find something, my favorite option would be Allan or Moutinho (Being both different type of midfielders). And taking in count that the first is almost impossible, I think that Moutinho will be the best option.
Another options (Some box to box, another more creatives) could be:
Tielemans: The problem is his inexperience, but I think that his profile of player will be great for us, and also, we would win a midfielder for 10 years.
Milan Badelj: One option a little bit more unknown, but I have seen him in Fiorentina this season, and I find him as a very interesting player. Solid and strong on the containment and very good with the ball on his feet. I think that could do a very good couple with Matic on the middle. I see him as a very similar player to Charles Aranguiz, that player who was linked with us some months ago.
I didn't take in count Gundogan, because I think that he is not avaible for this transfer market. I can't see Borussia selling him.

its hard to find PL cheap players nowadays most them are over priced mate

Indeed :(

Charlie Colkett to me looks interesting - has he shrugged off his injury yet? Really like this lad, could see him stepping up!

That would be awesome RLC and Colkett running the midfield show :)

Indeed :(

Charlie Colkett to me looks interesting - has he shrugged off his injury yet? Really like this lad, could see him stepping up!

That would be awesome RLC and Colkett running the midfield show :)

then you'll rub your eyes, and see its just ramires and fabregas :(

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You