Chelsea v Bournemouth

Jase

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have one attacking system - Tibo long ball to the right flank, Ivanovic trying to win the header...... And that's it. Tactical masterpiece!!! And we have been so consistent, I remember playing this fluid game from years ago!!

The comments around here are so ridiculous. Trying to pick on our team, while forgetting how good the opposition is playing. It doesn't matter who they are but a team with so much energy is always dangerous to play against. Can't you see their players running after the ball like their lives depend on it. So stop crying about being tied against such a team because the way they are playing is like a world class team.

Absolutely disgusting performance so far from the players on the field and the manager for picking the team/formation.

- Cesc is dog shit and doesn't want to be there. FUCK OFF HOME. Get RLC on.

- Oscar is a waste of space right now, God only knows why he was ahead of Mata all the time, toothless in attack but it's okay he works for the team. Fuck off.

- No striker against Bournemouth? Playing for a draw are we Jose? We should be 2-0 down.

- Pedro playing well, nice to see Baba get a start, but Brana has to play of course, he is the Serbian Cafu in Jose's eyes.

Nice to see you Tibo, great saves saving our ass.

I am so pissed off at this season. Get rid of the deadwood and restore some pride.

COME THE FUCK ON CHELSEA!!!!!!

Shambolic. No one has been good. Pedro the only one who actually looks threatening. Oscar just needs to drop out the team now. Does not offer anything. What does he contribute in attack? His pressing has not even been existent. Take him off and bring Costa on please. Mourinho is so use to setting us up in defensive displays that when we actually play a team we should be battering, the team does not have a clue. Bournemouth have actually had much more clearer chances than us. Embarrassing. The football is utterlly embarrassing to watch.

Sorry guys but which team came up from the Championship....Them or us ??????? :wub:

We are not pressing or closing them down in the midfield. Oscar has to be taken off and lets see if Costa has learned his lesson. We are making Bournemouth look good. This is really poor and a big step backwards for us.

4th position ??? 4th from bottom maybe!!!!!

Things were finally starting to click after 40 min. Real incision.

Best possession play I've seen this season. Actually looked like they could string more than 3, 4 passes (excluding the most basic of passing moves).

Team looks shaky every time the ball is lost. So frustrating. I don't know what to expect. I think Chels will score but Bournemouth can easily score as well.

Pedro looks like he wants to do five things at once. He just hasn't found that calm. But I'm still confident he'll come good. But then again, every attacking player flops under Mourinho. Except for Willian then.

I've missed Big Nose. Welcome back. He looks good too.