Chelsea v Bournemouth

Jase

We look clueless around the box just passing around like school kids. Easy and predictable for them to defend against all day long. Costa should be playing the second half as we lack presence or any real aerial threats in the box when crossing opportunities arise.

Seriously cannot believe Ivanovic started ahead of Cesar for RB.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The comments around here are so ridiculous. Trying to pick on our team, while forgetting how good the opposition is playing. It doesn't matter who they are but a team with so much energy is always dangerous to play against. Can't you see their players running after the ball like their lives depend on it. So stop crying about being tied against such a team because the way they are playing is like a world class team.

They look world class because we are allowing them to play and making them look "World Class".

Sorry guys but which team came up from the Championship....Them or us ??????? :wub:

We are not pressing or closing them down in the midfield. Oscar has to be taken off and lets see if Costa has learned his lesson. We are making Bournemouth look good. This is really poor and a big step backwards for us.

4th position ??? 4th from bottom maybe!!!!!

if you arent sure who came up from the championship .. Well I cant be sure which team will be going down :halo:

Sorry guys but which team came up from the Championship....Them or us ??????? :wub:

We are not pressing or closing them down in the midfield. Oscar has to be taken off and lets see if Costa has learned his lesson. We are making Bournemouth look good. This is really poor and a big step backwards for us.

4th position ??? 4th from bottom maybe!!!!!

Bournemouth were on top for about 15 min I think. 10-15 min Chels on top. Rest of the game was kind of even. It wasn't great but it wasn't that bad. Both GK had some work to do.

Some of the attacking play was really encouraging. They remain vulnerable on the break though. Cahill really annoys me with his moonwalking. Seems like Zouma is starting to copy it as well.

Bournemouth were on top for about 15 min I think. 10-15 min Chels on top. Rest of the game was kind of even. It wasn't great but it wasn't that bad. Both GK had some work to do.

Some of the attacking play was really encouraging. They remain vulnerable on the break though. Cahill really annoys me with his moonwalking. Seems like Zouma is starting to copy it as well.

Agree with you, it's just very frustrating watching us at present. :rant: