Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev

Jase

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous dive, should have scored, now the game's stil open...

Anyway, decent first half, not much movement as I would've predicted with such lineup but we look really solid in the back, pressing when needed and not allowing the opposition negotiating balls inside our box.

Excellent performance by Baba, I've been one of those who criticized his defensive contribution but he has been absolutely complete today, Oscar ( as predicted ) is the one protecting his spot when he rushes up.

Could've been a lot better had we been a bit more clinical in front of the box or Costa taken his chance, no time to moan, GET IN !

Fantastic team performance. Attack, defense, and midfield all played very well.

Matic and a Cesc much better, Baba doesn't look as shit scared as he has, and the defense look solid. We don't look conceding, really, but we certainly need another goal to avoid panic later in the match.

I hope he proves me wrong, I really do, but if it was down to me, Costa would be gone in January. It may fuck his confidence up, but with integrity and all that, I would love Jose to do a Tony Pulis and come out after the game and say "I thought at the time it was a penalty, but I have seen it again and it is clear that my player fell too easily, and that is not acceptable at this club".

Two chances of that happening, slim and none, and slim has just left town.

I saw Willian on the wing and thought 'oh no, he's doing the Willian (stop, burst to the right and put in a useless cross) again'. I'm sure he's done that move about 300 times in his Chelsea career and it never works. Now he gets an own goal out of it. I guess that's what they call persistance.

A fantastic player until he reaches the business end of the pitch.

Once again playing with a false 9. You can't play with a false 9 with 9 outfield players whom pretty much always maintain in positions behind the ball.

Cesc has been good. The criticism he's received in recent weeks was unfair imo. He was already improving his form. Only midfielder in central position with technique.

Matic has been pretty good too but his job is easy today.

Meh performance. Maybe it's just me but I could feel Kiev's vulnerability from the very start. Normal Chelsea would've beaten this side by three goals and it would've been treated as a normal day at the office. 1-0 now but they could easily equalise. Need more goals to secure the win.

This is the first time I've seen Mourinho's family at a game. Is the Mourinho camp seriously pulling out the emotional card haha? Maybe I've just failed to notice them before.

Considering our current situation, that was an impressive first half. But as always, we are fucking things up in the final third. Majority, if not all, of the final passes have gone straight to a Dynamo Kiev player. :doh:

Michael Owen dying for us to lose this game the little fucking shit head.

Really played with a bit of grit in that first half, some really good intensity to our play, a nice early goal in the second and we kill the game.

Fantastic team performance. Attack, defense, and midfield all played very well.

Matic and a Cesc much better, Baba doesn't look as shit scared as he has, and the defense look solid. We don't look conceding, really, but we certainly need another goal to avoid panic later in the match.

It would be so predictable if Mourinho instructs the team to sit back and play on the break in the 2nd half. That Costa incident will no doubt be used as an excuse if we don't win.

It wasn´t a dive. Costa just wanted to see how he could slide in the grass tonight.

Mate it was a blatant dive

there was contact, when you are running that fast with the ball the slightest touch can knock you over