Dynamo Kiev v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our manager promised Loftus-Cheek starts. Benched him after 45 minutes. Criticized him AGAIN after the match and then completely dropped him from the squad for the following game. It's it any wonder he has such a laughably atrocious record at developing youth? The mind boggles. Rather than getting angry over something that happens week in week out I'll watch a proper game instead.

ehmmm.....Rlc will probably start the next game, as someone else already explained he's very young and doesn't have it in him to play a full 90 min match, let alone 2 matches so close to each other.

Yes, the rotation everyone was crying for is happening.

If Rlc won't start/play at least 45 mins the next game i'll eat my humble pie.

Also, Baba would be skinned alive by Yarmalenko. Unless you lot would like to leak goals again just for the sake of giving him minutes.

ehmmm.....Rlc will probably start the next game, as someone else already explained he's very young and doesn't have it in him to play a full 90 min match, let alone 2 matches so close to each other.

Also, Baba would be skinned alive by Yarmalenko. Unless you lot would like to leak goals again just for the sake of giving him minutes.

Don't be naive. He'll be buried on the bench until the next COC fixture.

Baba may of been shaky against Villa but when you never play, this can happen. He is never going to build momentum if he can't string together 2 games. Such a way to destroy a player's confidence seriously. The more he plays, he would have improved. If we were frustrated with the amount of games Luis got, this is going to be nothing in comparison to what Baba gets, especially when Ivanovic is back.

Don't be naive. He'll be buried on the bench until the next COC fixture.

It's not like his performance screamed "i'm starter material" in all honesty.

But i reckon he'll play again, unless Zouma-Terry and Cahill put in a stellar performance tonight.

Inly disappointment i have, as i've already said it's Oscar, should give the lad some minutes, but that's it.

He played against the likes of Robben etc though. He is just a bit nervous because he knows that Mou is not backing him. He was the best left-back in Bundesliga (statistically)from what I heard.

Why isn't Mou giving Baba the chances that Ivanovic got? He is clearly playing better than Ivanovic did. Watch him become the best left-back when he leaves us next summer.

I refuse to let Jose Mourinho ruin my day.

What he just did to both Rahman and especially Loftus-Cheek is pathetic.

Are u serious? Baba wasn't good enough v Villa. We all know this. Rlc? We need experience in this kind of matches. A win here would be very good.