Dynamo Kiev v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with having ambition? It's not the way it used to be mate. Jose implemented this mentality into this club. We are used to it but it's actually ridiculous to be honest. We are the bigger team, we shouldn't fear Dinamo Kiev ffs.

Because Mourinho has no - I repeat NO - clue how to implement an offensively-minded system.

Good half, had everything but the goal, but it's coming...Obviously the boys are playing today with the mentality of win if we can, but definitely don't lose. That's why our possession seems a little negative at times but at this point in the CL campaign that's still a positive. People slagging Kiev off comparing them to Tel Aviv is a little OTT, could you guys give Chelsea a little credit for playing decent enough today? Begovic hasn't really been troubled and we've had some quality chances... Anyways, more of the same second half please, maybe pop in a quick one to take some pressure off and have a nice flight home.

Mourinho is such a defensive coach. He must be part italian. He sees more beauty in offense than defense. Thats why debruyne,mata, salah, luiz, lukaku cuadrado cudnt cut it at chelses. It wasnt the clubs fault just the coach and his negative pholosophy. Also why the fuck does mourinho think rlc is a holding midfielder. He is a box to box player. Jose wud probably bench messi and say he needs to defend.

Mourinho is such a defensive coach. He must be part italian. He sees more beauty in offense than defense. Thats why debruyne,mata, salah, luiz, lukaku cuadrado cudnt cut it at chelses. It wasnt the clubs fault just the coach and his negative pholosophy. Also why the fuck does mourinho think rlc is a holding midfielder. He is a box to box player. Jose wud probably bench messi and say he needs to defend.

To be fair Ramires and Matic isn't doing too bad - RLC might have been a gamble

I would prefer to take Cesc off and put RLC further up the pitch

Hmmm after a quick start we have let them get back in the game

That's what annoys me about our team - we give encouragement to Shitty teams

We need to dominate and crush them :)

I don't think they are shitty at all. Kiev's defending has been admirable.