• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would start with this one:

Begovic

Azpilicueta Zouma Cahill Baba

Ramires Matic RLC

Willian Falcao Hazard

I'd rest Terry, we'll play a tough game against West Ham and I think he shouldn't play 2 matches in a week.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho dropped Baba though. Yarmolenko has been very good this season and Baba was a little shaky last week. I can see Mourinho name Zouma a RB and Azpi a LB.

--------------- Costa ---------------

Hazard ----- Oscar ----- Willian

------ Matić ------ Fabregas ------

Baba -- Terry -- Zouma -- Azpi

----------- Begović -----------------

I can see Ramires starting with Oscar benched too. RLC maybe but doubt it. As for Cahill, I don't think Mou will change clean-sheet defense.

--------------- Costa ---------------

Hazard ----- Oscar ----- Willian

------ Matić ------ Fabregas ------

Baba -- Terry -- Zouma -- Azpi

----------- Begović -----------------

I can see Ramires starting with Oscar benched too. RLC maybe but doubt it. As for Cahill, I don't think Mou will change clean-sheet defense.

If Mourinho starts with Baba and Hazard on the same wing I will eat my hat.

I reckon RLC will play a key role tonight imo.

Hmm I'm sure Porto will win both games against Maccabi, which means ten points for them. Chelsea need to get at least four points out of these two games, which would mean seven points.

Beat Maccabi and hope Porto draw their game against Kiev. But I think they'll win tbh, home game and all. 10 points for Chelsea and 13 points for Porto.

Final showdown at The Bridge. Who knows what kind of form Chelsea will be in at that stage. I say a draw or a win. But a convincing would be needed to top the group. Tough task.

Can't afford to lose today. Not if you want to finish first.

Costa

Kennedy Willian Hazard

Matic RLC

Baba Cahill Zouma Azpilicueta

Begovic

I hope Baba is given the start even though he was far from convincing. Azpilicueta wasn't that good either when he was new at Chelsea.

Would be content with a draw, but a win would obviously take a lot of pressure off of us.

We'll win in Tel Aviv, I'm sure, and we'd take a minimum of four points from Dynamo and Porto at home. That would give us 11 points from the group which would almost definitely see us through.

Would be content with a draw, but a win would obviously take a lot of pressure off of us.

We'll win in Tel Aviv, I'm sure, and we'd take a minimum of four points from Dynamo and Porto at home. That would give us 11 points from the group which would almost definitely see us through.

today is the hard job ... one thing about this year ,because of the way the seedings was done finishing second in the group might not be as bad as usual.