The Mourinho Thread

I really feel for Jose I know if I was him I would come out and say

"... Once again my strikers couldn't score in a brothel they are absolute pish... I only have more pish on the bench and there is no one else I think I may get myself registered to play as I will have more chance of getting a goal than Etoo. I am away to cry "

Highlights: we currently are ninth in the league in Shots on Target Percentage (SOT%). We’re the same distance away from Stoke in that category as Arsenal. In the Shots per Goal stat, we require 9.24 shots to score, where Arsenal and Liverpool only require 7.2 on average. City require 5.9. We’re as close to Stoke in that category as Arsenal and Liverpool.

Just Crazy...

The Liverpool game will show us THE TRUE JOSE MOURINHO. I expect him to tell the team to park it because he is afraid Liverpool will destroy us, but if he doesn't then it prove he has CHANGED and that Arsenal game was just one of those game that we need to approach differently-like he said himself. But if we park it, we all know he hasn't changed much and all the progress of play transition we tried in the last 2 months are over and he is back to the old days, which mean we need to look at how Roman will respond.

The Liverpool game will show us THE TRUE JOSE MOURINHO. I expect him to tell the team to park it because he is afraid Liverpool will destroy us, but if he doesn't then it prove he has CHANGED and that Arsenal game was just one of those game that we need to approach differently-like he said himself. But if we park it, we all know he hasn't changed much and all the progress of play transition we tried in the last 2 months are over and he is back to the old days, which mean we need to look at how Roman will respond.

Mourinho will not park it at the bridge, unless it's barcelona or bayern. Heck when he played barcelona with inter at the san siro, he went attacking and won 3-1

Mourinho will not park it at the bridge, unless it's barcelona or bayern. Heck when he played barcelona with inter at the san siro, he went attacking and won 3-1

Only after they went 1-0 down early on, by then they just knew they had to win or they were out of the CL so not that surprise really, a bit like us against Napoli. But like I said this game will show us if he has changed at all, or the same old scared of superior team mentality still live in him. I hope we go toe to toe with them, but in reality we would be better off defending it deep this 1 and hope we do well on the counter.

Bought by no one in January. He just signed a new contract, FFS. And this new contract doesn't allow other clubs to pay his release clause (which is probably huge, anyways) unless Liverpool misses the UCL spots.

Suarez is absolutely stunning lately. In my opinion he is, by far, the best player in the world at the moment. His form is just unbelievable. I don't like him as a person, of course, but I have to admit that he really does look unstoppable.

Yet, Ozil was Arsenal's biggest gun and somehow we managed to annihilate him.

Sadly if we don't want humiliation I am afraid, that is how far they have progressed and we have regressed.

It is depressing, i would love to say we will go and beat them, but it is unlikely with our strikers. We will have to if we dont want a humilation and noone needs it, the players, jose or the fans, i dont want to see us get beat like 4-0 :(