The Mourinho Thread

FUCK! Those reporters are so stupid. Same questions! Only the belgium guy knows what he is doing! They should have asked Jose which players he wants to sign, which kind of players, what positions etc......

Jose was tight lipped. He would've answered any questions with "First I have to meet and know my players etc..."

Jose was tight lipped. He would've answered any questions with "First I have to meet and know my players etc..."

Correct but if they tried maybe he would have slipped something. Just wanted to know which positions he thinks Chelsea need to improve

That was somewhat odd. Unusual to see Jose so calm, subdued and restrained. Anyway, the English journalists are pathetic. Only asked questions about Mourinho, Mourinho and more Mourinho. At least the foreign ones asked better questions and questions related to transfers and the squad.

He said wants to meet the players, work with them & give chance to prove themselves. Those selling rumours can stop, for now. Would have been much helpful had Mourinho quashed those selling rumours directly and emphatically. Oh well. The paranoia continues...

hadeduqu.jpg same face same question Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

Wow those people looks like people from my community!!!! No not really, I dont look like that! Mother pucker(note that korean switches f with p all the time)

Glad to see Jose back, i couldnt stop smiling during the PC

Thank God I didn't watch all of that crap. Some of the questions asked only served to prove most journos know f**k all about the game. The only decent ones unsuprisignly came from the foreign press

Some bellend even asked about Paulo at one point believe it or not. Bored me to death.