The Mourinho Thread

1 hour ago, pHaRaOn said:

Same people who wanted to "forget about Mourinho and move on" can't shut up about him. Weirdos.

Some people are obsessed. Especially the ones that slag him off. Think they secretly have homosexual love for him :D

Heard him on the radio today talking up Big Sam for Ingerland, just switched off, hes a bullshitter. But loved him hen he was our bullshitter, and winning endless silverware for my club

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Antonio Conte, and i really hope he does to Jose what Simeone did to Mou in that CL semi.

This reminds me... Mourinho's post-match comments (excuses) for that game were along the lines of: 'This is the difference between a manager who's had one season to work with his team and another who's in his third' bla bla bla.

Well how was your team in its third season, Jose? :lol: The amount of bullshit this man and his followers speak to detract from his failings is incredible.

50 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

I for one wouldn't be too upset if he gets his revenge on this lot. The rats have it coming! A lot of people still talk shit about him as much as possible, the guy has pictures of this club at Manchester fecking United, doesn't get any better than this, lol. Back in the day no loyalty whatsover, players fucked him, club too and didn't give a rats ass about him, the persons in charge and a lot of fans knew better and wanted him gone (again) despite of all the good things he's done for this club, now they desperately try to exorcise the so-called demon, are you having a laugh, i mean really?!

Because of Jose's pulling force United were able to sign the likes of Zlatan, Mkhitaryan and perhaps Pogba, De Gea mentioned he's staying now ,imo. But yeah, he's lost it, sure, we'll see, everyone has his own opinion on this matter. My money is on Jose!

Weird how no one ever mentioned how he has Chelsea's pictures in his office.
But then "1 generation of success." OMG! A dig at Chelsea.
Pretty damn pathetic.
I mean the guy has had a hand, direct and indirect, in every trophy Chelsea won in the last decade and yet this is the treatment he gets for 6 bad months with a team of (mostly) spoiled brats.

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

I thank mourinho what he did for the club but its disrespectful what he did to that fan today it wasn't the fans who sacked him it was the Chelsea board and taking it out on a Chelsea fan is unprofessional behaviour

I can agree with this, it wasn't such a nice gesture towards the fan.

35 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Club should have sold all of the rebels, Ferguson was allowed to cut off anyone and guess what?! He turned out to be the greatest manager of all time. That golden boy wasn't even fit to lace Keane's boots, but at one point Keane was out.

It's over, but there's a chance that the club will taste its own medecine, maybe then they would restructure, at the moment just a toy of a rich man and living by its mercy, but we're not a child anymore, it's time to take over! About time to become our own boss.

1. That's because Fergie at worst lost a couple of players, easy to replace two.

2. If Fergie was ever one point of relegation with the festive period looming then even he would have been sweating for his job,the worst he's been at that period I think was 9th in 01/02, Jose would have been given time to turn things round from that position.

As anyone would vouch on here, I loved him as much as anyone, but he fucked up, big time, and had to go.

8 minutes ago, The Chels said:

Weren't you on The Shed End talking ***t about this forum a while ago? Mourinhistas like you are an interesting breed, alright.

If you can't beat him, bring stuff like this up !

Sure i was talking... maybe i was out of line, some members tried very hard to convice the whole community how shit Jose has become and i simply recommended them this place.
With hindsight, it was unfair with respect to some guys in here, shouldn't have done that, i was at a very dark place and deeply depressed of what happened at my club. No excuse, i know!

I'm still here, so it looks like i've changed my mind. The schadenfreude in here is still huge, but apart from the Jose discussions, there're some interesting discussions going in here.

But if someone of the crew feels the need that i don't belong in here anymore, ban me.
Maybe they're right and i don't belong in here anymore, my time could be up, everyone dies, that's life!

7 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Then what do you propose genius? Everyone is excited as fuck to have Conte leading this team, we signed Kante.. 1 or 2 good defenders and this will be a pretty good start to rebuild the mess Mourinho created.

As i've said above i don't like the schadenfreude. If there's even the slightest opportunity people stick it to him, at some point 'triggered'. Maybe i should have overlooked it, but obviously didn't. My bad, i guess.

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Scolari and AVB lost the dressing room and the latter had a far inferior team quality wise, yet neither were as bad as Jose's last six month's.

And these supposed rats, a lot of them were signed by Jose,a maybe you could excuse him if it was players he inherited, but say we ditched them, what if the new signings were also "rats"?

And I'm sorry, I couldn't under any circumstances be happy if Jose returns with MANCHESTER UNITED and beats us, only one manager will be getting my support and cheers that day and that's Antonio Conte, and i really hope he does to Jose what Simeone did to Mou in that CL semi.

I thank and respect him for what he gave to us, but that's as far as it goes now.

Yeah, speaking about football ability Avb's team was inferior but the game requires more than that. I think a lot of people learned it the hard way during this season. Meaning, overall i favor Avb's squad. Personal preference, for me it's a bit like men against boys.

One should always take the whole picture into consideration. Jose has done a lot more things for this club than the likes of Scolari or Avb. Yeah, i guess you would say now that's the reason they gave him more time. Maybe but i don't like the timing of the sacking (transfer window was close to be opened), didn't read any more backings from the club and as things look they've let a lot of people off the hook...i could spit a lot more things, but i don't want to write a book as some people like to say.

No one knows who was really responsible for the signings. Maybe Jose wanted most of them, maybe they weren't at the top of his list. Impossible to say. But people are sometimes wrong, sometimes relationships do fall apart.

Now i say something which could be impossible to back up, at least it would take some time to bring evidence to the table, but maybe you remember and it's not necessary. Anyway, before the third season started, i read that Jose wanted to cut off Diego Costa. In addition to that he was trying to sign Pogba (Fabregas replacement?), two of the underperformers could have been out of the team. Moreover i don't think he wanted the likes of Papy and Baba, moaned how long it took the club to bring in a replacement for Filipe Luis, Baba, really!? Pedro... you could have a case there, who is an ITK these days?

For me, something has to change at this club, i'm not feeling that big of a love anymore. They treat certain people like shite and others get an easy ride, imo. Some parts of the fanbase worship that kind of behaviour. I'm having a hunch that some form of short 'success' wouldn't change a goddamn thing and i can only speak for myself but i've had enough of this 'sibneft-crew'. Conte is the poor soul, but under the Russian's reign, sooner rather than later every managers gets the sack, can't beat the odds!

Overall i don't have problem with you and your 'behaviour'. I haven't bust you (yet :D) chatting shit, no worries, you're always respectful. Sure praying for success is an honorable thing to do, you're a better man than me, i'm so fecking bitter, can't help myself in this case. Love deep, hate deeper, always have, always will!

Dude leads us to two unbelievable titles, leaves bu mutual consent, comes back, builds a strong team again, leads us to an outstanding domestic title again, then totally crumbles the year after, gets us to 16th place in the table, witnesses one of the best standing ovations done to a manager in modern football and speaks only about himself when confronted to the situation in the media. 

Gets rightly sacked ( very late tho ), goes to a rival, starts talking about one generation of success, small dugouts and biggest club in the UK. 

But people can't see what's upsetting us with him.

Was ready to take down the internet to defend this guy at one point, can't believe my esteem for someone could have changed this dramatically in half a year, unbelievable stuff.

Hope we thrash him along with his so called biggest club in the UK with the biggest dugout, the many generation of success and the "mystical" feel to it. 

No fans in the world, litterally, no fans in the world could have defended/supported him like we did, poor fan just wants to get an autograph on a Chelsea shirt ( says a lot about the admiration he still has here ), nope. 

Well sorry for everyone but fuck you too mister.

@Essien19

It's funny you mention that, because like the players when Jose left, the ones under Andre were getting a lot of stick when he left, in fact a fair number on here declared Lampards legend status destroyed along with Cole's, if they got another chance, don't these?

As a player myself, I know how hard it is to perform when all type of shit is going on, on a team i played for at 19 one player shagged anothers wife, it set a toxic atmosphere, affected all our form including mine and I wasn't particularly close to either.

Point is whatever happened last season happened, these players shown already they can be winners, they deserve a chance under Conte.

2 hours ago, Essien19 said:

I for one wouldn't be too upset if he gets his revenge on this lot. The rats have it coming! A lot of people still talk shit about him as much as possible, the guy has pictures of this club at Manchester fecking United, doesn't get any better than this, lol. Back in the day no loyalty whatsover, players fucked him, club too and didn't give a rats ass about him, the persons in charge and a lot of fans knew better and wanted him gone (again) despite of all the good things he's done for this club, now they desperately try to exorcise the so-called demon, are you having a laugh, i mean really?!

Because of Jose's pulling force United were able to sign the likes of Zlatan, Mkhitaryan and perhaps Pogba, De Gea mentioned he's staying now ,imo. But yeah, he's lost it, sure, we'll see, everyone has his own opinion on this matter. My money is on Jose!

I think the problem was on both. 

Jose for coming back and the board for hiring him. You need to see the mentality of this club first time he was here and this time around. 

Chelsea wants to bring a different style and bring more younger players in. Something Mourinho tried but failed. Remember he said that if in 3 years non of the younger players are regular he would have failed. 

He tried and it showed his strength and weakness. 

So his better off at United then here as in United he can get all the cash he ever wanted. 

Now at Chelsea we can build what the club wants. A bountiful of youth prospects from the academy. 

Mourinho was not up to that standard and we shall see if Conte can. The signs look promising. 

That being said I still have no problem with what he says or does. He's not part of the club and he needs to show no soft spot for his rival. And if not signing Chelsea shirts is a soft spot for him then so be it; He's United now, not Chelsea. 

50 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

Poster "Essien19" still on this site? Weird. Thought he was now on redcafe.

Maybe Jose will you teach you and others a good lesson what that term 'positivefootball' is all about, maybe not. But never forget that Jose was twice the mastermind behind one of the best attacking play this club and league has seen for a very long time. He can do it, has shown time and time again, take at look at his football in Madrid and their goal scoring record.

Last not least search me on redcafe, there's no 'Essien19'. But i do like their registration process, you need to get likes or you'll be forever a newbie, good system, maybe i wouldn't get past it, but i wouldn't be against it in here. Yeah, that's the good thing i've grasped from redcafe, but otherwise, i'm not one of the redmen. So why should i go there? What i want is that this Chelsea board get in serious trouble...there aren't many ways to accomplish it. There must be a big rebuilding! Work, work and again work, Conte already knows, but he's already been put in his place, named 'just' the headcoach.

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

1. That's because Fergie at worst lost a couple of players, easy to replace two.

2. If Fergie was ever one point of relegation with the festive period looming then even he would have been sweating for his job,the worst he's been at that period I think was 9th in 01/02, Jose would have been given time to turn things round from that position.

As anyone would vouch on here, I loved him as much as anyone, but he fucked up, big time, and had to go.

As aformentioned, i'm under the impression that Jose already wanted to replace 2 apples, club didn't want to go down that way as we all know. Players had to done one thing and one thing only: try. Is it too much to ask? Back in the day it was.

Everyone knows what Jose is all about: winning. I much rather have an awful season than winning nothing for 8 years. Even Red nose needed some time to set the sails, no one really knows what would have happened, everyone has his own opinion. But for Chelsea easier games were coming up, but the fan's opinion is worth almost nothing. To keep some perspective, we were reigning champions, we were in the Champions-Leauge, Fa Cup was a possibility, as the golden boy showed, sooner or later they'll bang in the odd goal to avoid some serious trouble. Then things aren't looking that bad anymore. Klopp hibernated at the bottom of the table, lost the first game after the break, but guess what? They sticked together and went to a cup final.

With Jose fully committed to our course and all of our backs up against the wall fight until the very end was our job. Everyone knew it, most people were happy (ask the fans at the Bridge). That's brotherhood, during these times you find out one way or another what the other members of your crew are really made of. We failed so many times against average teams, but we stood up and tried, see the crisis through and come back stronger, i hear it's all about fight, comeback, lions in England and especially at Chelsea, but that's utter crap. People say the line 'one of us' is bullshit, but Chelsea didn't held up their end of the bargain, they do what they do best and fuck every good thing up, not looking back ever since is classic ol' Chels'. Lack of balls, lack of respect and lack of loyalty.

When i get up, when i go sleep, i keep asking why?! What the feck has this lot done.
People are right, a bit like cancer, they've done something terminally, something very bad.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

@Essien19

It's funny you mention that, because like the players when Jose left, the ones under Andre were getting a lot of stick when he left, in fact a fair number on here declared Lampards legend status destroyed along with Cole's, if they got another chance, don't these?

As a player myself, I know how hard it is to perform when all type of shit is going on, on a team i played for at 19 one player shagged anothers wife, it set a toxic atmosphere, affected all our form including mine and I wasn't particularly close to either.

Point is whatever happened last season happened, these players shown already they can be winners, they deserve a chance under Conte.

It's always about personal opinion. I can only speak for myself but when Lampard as well as Cole steppend on the pitch under the 'guidance' of Avb they tried. Can't say that about the current bunch. Furthermore age has to be taken into account, Lampard and Cole were both at the end of their career, but before all of that, they had given everything for this club. There's no excuse for guys who're more or less at their top of their game. Mourinho is a well-known name in the league, everyone knows that his tactics work, Avb was unknown and he crossed a lot of people just in a few months. Remember him leaving the Drogs on the bench and fielding Lukaku against Manchester United just to prove a point, i mean, trouble will come especially when things are not going well.

The locker room can just be like Highschool, even with grown men in it. I get that, but what i don't get is why the atmosphere could have been similar to your case. If the golden boy is unhappy, cut him out and do it with others too, don't know why he didn't do it, maybe too nice, despite all the reportings of his rather cold-approach.

They're all on big contracts, but not even a reduction, just the 'phrase' we'll come back stronger. That's simply spoof, they say some words and that's it. Disappointed!

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I think the problem was on both. 

Jose for coming back and the board for hiring him. You need to see the mentality of this club first time he was here and this time around. 

Chelsea wants to bring a different style and bring more younger players in. Something Mourinho tried but failed. Remember he said that if in 3 years non of the younger players are regular he would have failed. 

He tried and it showed his strength and weakness. 

So his better off at United then here as in United he can get all the cash he ever wanted. 

Now at Chelsea we can build what the club wants. A bountiful of youth prospects from the academy. 

Mourinho was not up to that standard and we shall see if Conte can. The signs look promising. 

That being said I still have no problem with what he says or does. He's not part of the club and he needs to show no soft spot for his rival. And if not signing Chelsea shirts is a soft spot for him then so be it; He's United now, not Chelsea. 

But you shouldn't forget that we were going nowhere in the league before he came back for his second tenure. You're speaking about mentality, what mentality did the club bring in? Character after character left, which one of the youngsters really established himself? I'm not talking about the likes of Eden Hazard, i think you're talking about some young guns, did either of Avb, Di Matteo or Benitez really be fond of anyone? What is it with this obsession to find the next Messi in South America, Piazon that's about 10 mil. down the drain and it's name after name, some time ago Bayern Munich reduced their scouting there (Elber) and there's a reason for it.

Did Mourinho really say three years or was it the term 'eventually'? I remember the latter and this time i can back it up, it was two years ago. Still there would have been 1 year left if you were right, but, you're in the wrong here.

For me the game is about winning, if a youngster is good enough, he plays, but i'm not up for playing youngsters just for the sake of it. Playing for the sake of it is with friends in the backyard. If you're not winning enough, the better youngsters will leave, don't want to become a selling club.

Maybe just maybe some academy lads aren't that good and others are too young. Solanke is 18 years of age, Mourinho played him in the UCL, so no one knows what  could have been unfolded in years to come. 'He was not up to that standard', we'll see with Conte, i guess.

I don't like the jibes, what more can i say...