Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we continue to look to weak, uninspired and insipid. We've got involved by this AWFUL Villa side at some point and with so many changes of players, while you can (and should) put some responsibility over their shoulders, it shows it's more a management problem than technical (although definitely technical too).

If no matter which players you use, we still look shaky, toothless and can't attack or defend, it means there's something seriously wrong with our approach as much as with the players' form.

rlc and ramires both can't tackle to save their lives but they are pressurizing people with their pace and forcing errors in villa's passing. like that.

now we know why iva has been playing instead of baba. The latter is just as error prone. but at least he gives a shit.

All of our players look like old, "should have retired a season ago" type of guys. Like Gerrard in his last season at Liverpool.

They just look labored, tired, and two or three steps off the pace. As if it's the end of a long season rather than the start of one. Like they aren't motivated enough to put forth effort.

Inexplicable, unless they just aren't buying in to José any longer.

I will settle for playing horribly and winning to be honest, especially when the only alternative seems to be playing horribly and losing.

I will not settle for almost a full year of shit football with all the money invested win or lose, sorry.

I will not settle for almost a full year of shit football with all the money invested win or lose, sorry.

Nobody really wants to, ultimately.

We can and should do better but this is as good as it'll get under current management in my honest opinion.

seriously barbara?

atleast rambo is running and fighting. tell me one good thing cesc has done in the 45minutes.

His (Cesc) passing turning sides and getting players through was good, I thought, but you're right about Ramires running and fighting.

I just thought we still look so weak, but yeah, maybe not Ramires' fault (his passing is still off)

I'm more than ready for a new manager next season (even if I don't know who that is yet), but I think it won't help to get an interim for the rest of the season and I'm not sure we can get someone worth it during the season...